Would you rather

Ah, the old missing verse of songs thread

🎵OH Would you like to swing on a star

carry moonbeams home in a jar

and be better off than you are

or would you rather 

13 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

have to do a jobby out your mouth, or cry out a piss from your eyes.

14 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Would you rather have to do a jobby out your mouth, or cry out a piss from your eyes.

Discuss.

And provide your own would you rather's.

Pish out my eyes, quite easily.

Would you rather shag a goat and no one ever found out or not shag a goat but everyone you ever met was convinced you'd shagged a goat?

3 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Would you rather shag a goat and no one ever found out or not shag a goat but everyone you ever met was convinced you'd shagged a goat?

Have you considered how long it would take? Average person urinated 800-2000ml a day. You could be sitting for a couple of hours greeting pish every day to reach 2L.

The goat would be getting pumped.

11 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Have you considered how long it would take? Average person urinated 800-2000ml a day. You could be sitting for a couple of hours greeting pish every day to reach 2L.

Aye but surely no one’s pishing 2 litres in the one go?

How solid or otherwise is the shite? I’m almost certainly going for crying pish but want to know what I’m dealing with here. 

1 hour ago, Jives Miguel said:

Plenty on here have been doing that for years

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Hiya

garrincha.jpg.5fa5111dd7cbd0020a6936e069a81f00.jpg

Hiya Pal! 

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Hiya

Hiya Pal! 

Would you rather live an ordinary, humdrum, bestiality-free life, or have everyone in the world know you lost your virginity to a goat before winning two World Cups for Scotland and shagging your way through half of the country?

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Would you rather live an ordinary, humdrum, bestiality-free life, or have everyone in the world know you lost your virginity to a goat before winning two World Cups for Scotland and shagging your way through half of the country?

Tbf Leigh Griffiths managed 33% of that

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Hiya

Hiya Pal! 

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

This is interesting, I've read that book and knew that. But anyone I've ever told that to seemed to think it surely couldn't be true🤣

So in a way Garrincha has won, hes shagged a goat or 3, won World cups, shagged countless woman and nobody remembers the goats. And the goats will be long gone now to tell their story.

Unless in Brazil they all know that and think he's a weirdo💁‍♂️

Its been a long time but did he not say it was common in his village or town for the young men to do that? I think he did.

Also for a while he had to wear his boots on the wrong feet, it was an interesting book I remember that much.