Rose v Fife Sat 7/10

• 1 month later...

One step forward and two back. I didn't see the game tonight but according to Facebook comments we were well off the pace.

Saturday was a welcome result but we are are just not good enough, something has to give either McDonald improves the squad in January or he takes responsibility for 3 wins out of 13 in League 2 which is an appalling stat.

19 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

One step forward and two back. I didn't see the game tonight but according to Facebook comments we were well off the pace.

Saturday was a welcome result but we are are just not good enough, something has to give either McDonald improves the squad in January or he takes responsibility for 3 wins out of 13 in League 2 which is an appalling stat.

We’d bite your hand off for 3 wins

4 2 actually flattered East Fife Bonnyrigg played to their strengths won nearly every 2nd ball and punted the ball in the box to ask the question of our defence . 2nd half East Fife defensively were absolutely abysmal. Page and Murdoch were howling. Not a pitch you can play football on and we never came close to matching Bonnyriggs  physical presence. Not many players in black and gold can say they won their battle tonight. Both penalties looked soft from where I was but that was 50 yards away. If we can’t bring in some muscle in January then I’m afraid it’s going to be a long hard season. Fleming let in a howler but he more than made up for it with several cracking saves or it could have been a lot worse.