Giddy Up...Giddy Up a ding-dong

10 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

A wee bit worried aboot the horsey girl chap. (Not Hossy...the other guy)...He seems to have disappeared. Has something happened ?

I enjoyed his musings. Is he OK 

Hope ok too. Speak to each other please and give us peace.

On 08/10/2023 at 21:57, Derry Pele said:

He put a fair effort into trying to muster some more activity in the South forum, and any “trolling” was probably just trying to get a discussion going. 

I spend my day trying to answer comments and questions directly and  as honestly ( not only on P&B THANKFULLY ) as I possibly can. No time or inclination to ask why the question was asked. Your in a different place to me with your post.

Guest DannyBlue
On 07/10/2023 at 12:11, annan4eva said:

Hope ok too. Speak to each other please and give us peace.

52 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

I spend my day trying to answer comments and questions directly and  as honestly ( not only on P&B THANKFULLY ) as I possibly can. No time or inclination to ask why the question was asked. Your in a different place to me with your post.

No one is forcing you to read or contribute to this thread. Someone was interested if anyone knew about another poster, there's no need to be like this about it.

1 hour ago, DannyBlue said:

No one is forcing you to read or contribute to this thread. Someone was interested if anyone knew about another poster, there's no need to be like this about it.

This forum is surely to debate ? Id much rather it was about SoS football tbh. The person’s interest is admirable.

Guest DannyBlue
26 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

This forum is surely to debate ? Id much rather it was about SoS football tbh. The person’s interest is admirable.

Fair enough, I must have misunderstood, never heard "give us peace" used as a starting point for a debate before.

• 1 month later...