The Red Diamond

16 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

According to the (100% real) rulebook:

Big fan of someone starting the thread and then deleting it when their team doesn’t win. By my count, that would mean Morton would only have one thread remaining from this season.

22 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Every Ayrdrie* match thread must be called "The red diamond" in their honour.

Hide contents

*as I suggested in The red diamond (1.0), the winner decides how Ayr/Air is spelt.

I will now refer to Airdrie as Ayrdrie until there is a draw/Ayrdrie victory. Thanks.

The red diamond logo should no longer be used in the thread, but replaced  with an upgraded black and white emoji ⚪⚫♣️⚪⚫️ . Further defeats could result in love hearts and ice creams being added. 

2 hours ago, Only me... said:

The red diamond logo should no longer be used in the thread, but replaced  with an upgraded black and white emoji ⚪⚫♣️⚪⚫️ . Further defeats could result in love hearts and ice creams being added. 

Always overcomplicating the game...

UEFA found.

23 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

@The red diamond is the man for that one

I think many on here should be afraid. The red diamond appears to have withdrawn from society and could very well be plotting his/hers/their/them, etc etc next move. 

Right now He/her/they/them, etc etc could have gone through the humiliation and embarrassment stage, and are now in the brooding silence stage. This will surely lead to the “I’ll show them” phase. 

By the time Friday comes around He/her/they/them, etc etc, will be fashioning an outfit from auld plastic Malcom Allan steak pie pokes and used bovril cups, with an auld fitbaw as a mask, then go looking for his/hers/their/them, etc etc’s tormentors 

All that’ll be left at the scene will be some drops of blood and an ace of diamonds with the legend “fix my thread title” scrawled on it 

Poor Red Diamond, a clean living guy, one day he attempted to see if he could fly

“Geronimo” He cried as he jumped from his car, but alas his distance was not to be far.
He flew through the air with the greatest of ease, and came to rest upon his knees 

It was with good fortune he survived this great stunt, but I’ll bet to this day he feels a right silly c*nt

The red diamond, after months of sitting, lurking on the sidelines of pie and Bovril, decides that the upcoming Ayr United fixture will be his moment to shine, he’ll finally join, he’ll even start the match thread to start the conversation. Finally he will be a part of the community he has dreamt of being a part of.

In the excitement, he makes a mistake, a small mistake but a mistake that will cause confusion and amusement with all who see it.

His dream shattered, the relentless cyberbullying started and with it, his dream of pie and Bovril credibility ended. But his infamy will live on forever. 

54 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The red diamond, after months of sitting, lurking on the sidelines of pie and Bovril, decides that the upcoming Ayr United fixture will be his moment to shine, he’ll finally join, he’ll even start the match thread to start the conversation. Finally he will be a part of the community he has dreamt of being a part of.

In the excitement, he makes a mistake, a small mistake but a mistake that will cause confusion and amusement with all who see it.

His dream shattered, the relentless cyberbullying started and with it, his dream of pie and Bovril credibility ended. But his infamy will live on forever. 

This place can be a gold mine of information, both hilariously funny, and brutally cruel. Either way you have to be thick skinned otherwise you’ll end up sitting in the feral position in a corner of the room rocking back and forth, back and forth. 
Defiantly not a place for the lilly livered, namby-pamby types with tissue thin skin. 

In a world where words held power, there existed a character who spoke only through their name, The Red Diamond. Their voice was a mere echo of their passion for their beloved football team, Airdrieonians.

When the match ended, the result a painful Airdrieonians 1-2 Ayr United, The Red Diamond couldn't bear the weight of their emotions. They took it upon themselves to delete a thread on Pie and Bovril as a symbolic expression of their heartache.

Living in a house made entirely of Carling cans, their home echoed with the clinks of aluminum, a testament to their unwavering dedication.

Communication was limited to the repetition of their name, The Red Diamond. Yet, in those two words, they conveyed a world of emotions, from triumph to despair. And despite their unique form of expression, they became a beacon of hope for their football community, a shining gem in the world of sports.

Edited by itzdrk

Perhaps the red diamond is a narcissistic troll of the highest order, and this thread was exactly what they were looking for. 
It could be that we’ve all been played by a genius troll. 

Edited by Wacky