The Dons of Aberdeen V The Dee of Dundee

First time starting a match thread which hopefully is a good omen for us.

Couldn’t see another one so here we go. 

Living in Aberdeen, this game has a bit of extra needle for me. Feel we have as good a chance as we’ve had in a long time at Pittodrie and fancy us to have a good go.  Get them pumped Dundee.

Thank you. 

Just to get the petty pish out of the way, you've just gotta laugh at the fact that the fermers got Aberdeen at Pittodrie a few days after a tough European test, while we get them completely refreshed. Like at Easter Road, I'll take any points we can and hopefully we continue to look impressive defensively.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just to get the petty pish out of the way, you've just gotta laugh at the fact that the fermers got Aberdeen at Pittodrie a few days after a tough European test, while we get them completely refreshed. Like at Easter Road, I'll take any points we can and hopefully we continue to look impressive defensively.

We have a team jam packed with internationals. They'll be knackered. 

3 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Tony Doc knows what he’s doing - expecting a tough match for our latest 6pm encounter, which now seems to be the norm when we face a club from that city home or away.

Surely it's only a matter of time before we see plans for the 50k seater entertainment complex in Laurencekirk to host these late night soirees.

#Dundeen

Saturday night excitement in the far north. Fully expect us to play reasonably well and yet still lose. Will be the coldest game of the season so far without doubt, will need to look out my hat and gloves in preparation for an action-packed thriller under the bright lights of the sheep-dome...

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I can't fathom a worse place on Earth than a cold, wet and windy Aberdeen. 

Lochee.

Anyway; gutted this isn't a late night Friday. Would've loved to have been there. 5 days a week in Aberdeen is grim enough for me.