The Dons of Aberdeen V The Dee of Dundee

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good job you sheep are not playing Ross County, all three of them would be on here complaining about 'tin-pottery', because the games off.

Thank you.

Their tinpot game is off today as well.

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

You're not a true English shithole unless you have a rugby league club. 

I nominate Castleford. 

To be fair you are kinda spoilt for shitholes in West Yorkshire. Keighley edges it for me but Castleford is a decent shout. At the other end of the M62 Oldham and Rochdale make a stout claim for shitholery on behalf of Lancashire.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Baker said:

To be fair you are kinda spoilt for shitholes in West Yorkshire. Keighley edges it for me but Castleford is a decent shout. At the other end of the M62 Oldham and Rochdale make a stout claim for shitholery on behalf of Lancashire.

Aye, rugby league hotbed. 

I have a similar theory for Scotland. If a town has a Junior (RIP) football club it tends to be staunch. 

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Baker said:

Preston looks like it's being dropped in from old East Germany.

A proper shithole.

On 21/10/2023 at 19:30, eindhovendee said:

Preston looks like it's being dropped in from old East Germany.

A proper shithole.

Preston is like Paris when compared to Bolton.  I lived a few miles outside of Bolton for a good few years. 

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

I think the earliest date this can be played is Wednesday 20th December. But that would mean we face each other back-to-back - not sure, though, if that would come into the SPFL's thinking.

FFS there’s enough games in December.

IF we get to Cup Final & the SPFL insist it’s played then, it’s 10 games in 27 days I think?

Surely not?! 

9 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

FFS there’s enough games in December.

IF we get to Cup Final & the SPFL insist it’s played then, it’s 10 games in 27 days I think?

Surely not?! 

This is the reason we choose to get knocked out of the cups at the earliest opportunity. 

13 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Middleton, North-East of Manchester. Not far from Oldham. Dump. I suspect there are many places like that close to Manchester. 

My wife worked in Leigh which is not far from Middleton - both shiteholes t.b.f.  I lived in Farnworth, Horwich and Chorley for around 10 years - on a par with parts of Dundee I'd say.  I was working in Salford and Rochdale at the time. 

Edited by hk blues