Accies Vs Edinburgh City

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Well go out and beat Falkirk then.

If Accies can't beat the Bairns then perhaps they would deserve to win the League.

Well so far the only game between Accies and Falkirk this season has ended a draw. And we don't play Falkirk again until the 17th December. 

I don't think we've been lucky at all. Only two results haven't been fair reflections on the matches: Stirling Albion away (drew but could've won) and Alloa at home (won but could've drawn), so they're balanced out anyway.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I don't think we've been lucky at all. Only two results haven't been fair reflections on the matches: Stirling Albion away (drew but could've won) and Alloa at home (won but could've drawn), so they're balanced out anyway.

I agree we should of won at Stirling I would actually say that was one of our better performances but it should of been the game that seen O'Hara get dropped after it. O'Brien hasn't got a look in since that game due to his mistake but O'Hara continues to start every week doesn’t seem fair to me. Alloa we probably deserved to lose imo. Lucky to hold on against Montrose as well and they've since improved they will give us a really tough game next week imo.