Who’s on the plane?

Donathan

1 minute ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I find it incredible that we don’t have any better back up keepers than Kelly or Clark. Are there no young keepers coming through, even down south? 

Craig MacGillivray is a better keeper playing regularly at a higher level than either of those two, Cieran Slicker seems like the next hope for the future. There’s Jon McCracken as well. 

8 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Craig MacGillivray is a better keeper playing regularly at a higher level than either of those two, Cieran Slicker seems like the next hope for the future. There’s Jon McCracken as well. 

Craig MacGilivray is playing at a higher level than Zander Clark?

Lol, wut?

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

BBC saying Gordon will make an appearance tomorrow. That makes it even weirder. If he's not going, it's not the game to be being sentimental in.

There’s no way that Liam Kelly is going and Craig Gordon isn’t. I’m still convinced that the two to be binned will be Kelly and Jack.

I'd have still had Gordon as our number 1 so to see him getting dropped completely is a decision.

Feel for him, after all he's been through and all he's done for Scotland he's never managed to make an appearance for us at a major tournament whilst Marshall and Gunn will have. Mental.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

There’s no way that Liam Kelly is going and Craig Gordon isn’t. I’m still convinced that the two to be binned will be Kelly and Jack.

This is what I’m thinking too . I would need injected with heroin to watch Kelly in goals for Scotland at a major tournament.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd have still had Gordon as our number 1 so to see him getting dropped completely is a decision.

Feel for him, after all he's been through and all he's done for Scotland he's never managed to make an appearance for us at a major tournament whilst Marshall and Gunn will have. Mental.

I think if he’d displaced Clark as Hearts first choice and put 15-20 games together and shown his form pre-injury he’d be Number 1. Whether that would piss Gunn off and he’d spit the dummy is another question 

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I think there's too much smoke for it not to be true.

But what if he gets a half tomorrow and makes 4 great saves? It'll just make it look even dafter.

20 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Looking like it's souttar that's missing out rather than Jack. Hopefully Kelly too though (or clark)

It wouldn’t have been my decision but if we’re at the point of needing the third keeper Gordon would be brought into the squad anyway.

Do folk have nothing else to get raging at?