Rangers v hibs

4 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Also how well controlled are away tickets, given that most away sections stand instead of sit and move around the place saying "he sat in row g seat 54" isnt exactly going to be spot on

Away fans are a nightmare for clubs to police probably, away tickets change hands often

Was there yesterday and a lot of fans just piled into the middle section of the away end. 

22 hours ago, AJF said:

My point was regarding incidents like yesterday, how often do Rangers (or Celtic) have such incidents pass by without criticism?

I just gave you an example of something similar and Rangers fans were pretty widely condemned for it, just as the Hibs fans of yesterday are.

I suppose my overriding point is, there seems to be many that give it the “those fans yesterday were out of order, but…”

It just diminishes any criticism with whataboutery.

Whataboutery is a total waste of time. As Bob Marley said "Before you point your finger at me, make sure your hands are clean."

At Hibs - we need to deal with out own problem first. 

On 21/10/2023 at 22:58, Lyle Lanley said:

Hope the club ban those responsible. 

On 21/10/2023 at 22:59, Tony Wonder said:

Going out your way to print stickers mocking a tragedy really is fucking low.  What on earth is the thought process there? At no point between ordering them, taking them out and sticking them up do you think "maybe this is a bit daft?".

Thought process? Morons like that have diminished cognitive functions, there's no thought process.

Hope the club finds those responsible and sets fire to them. 

That might make them think on. 

Back from a time out because of the original thread title.  

Only thing to add was we were shite and they wee fannies should be banned for a year or so.   Pre-meditated is the most disappointing thing.  We rightly slag the Glasgow two for singing songs about years before any of them were born, half these wee fannies won't have even googled the Ibrox disaster.   Peoples sons daughters husband wives going to a game not coming home in the same week some maniac murdered to Swedish fans and been all over the news just isn't on. 

Anyway the better team won on Saturday and I feel we were too open and honest.   The pass pass pass hoof down the wings straight back needs to stop too.  Far too predictable. 

38 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

How on earth did they find a printshop willing to print those? When I was 15 I had real trouble trying to get any apparel shops to make me a ‘Bomb Ibiza’ baseball cap 🤷🏻

They probably didn't.  Buy blank sticker sheets and print at home.  Still got to wonder at the thought process of anyone who says "Do you know what would be a good idea to get it right up them" and then comes up with that.

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Only thing to add was we were shite and they wee fannies should be banned for a year or so.   Pre-meditated is the most disappointing thing.  We rightly slag the Glasgow two for singing songs about years before any of them were born, half these wee fannies won't have even googled the Ibrox disaster.   Peoples sons daughters husband wives going to a game not coming home in the same week some maniac murdered to Swedish fans and been all over the news just isn't on. 

Anyway the better team won on Saturday and I feel we were too open and honest.   The pass pass pass hoof down the wings straight back needs to stop too.  Far too predictable. 

Thought that the thread title was quite witty, probably down to the H word being classed as sectarian by the courts now and PnB playing it safe.

Hibs trying to play open fitba rather than a low block was welcomed by me.

10 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Honest question, not trolling/fishing. 

Do Rangers act so quickly regarding unacceptable fan behaviour?

Yes.

32 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Honest question, not trolling/fishing. 

Do Rangers act so quickly regarding unacceptable fan behaviour?

It’ll probably depend on the incident and whether they can be identified, I’d imagine.

There was an incident a year or two ago where a couple of Rangers fans were racially mocking Kyogo on a supporters bus and they were identified, given bans and the supporters bus in question had their ticket privileges removed.

29 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thought that the thread title was quite witty, probably down to the H word being classed as sectarian by the courts now and PnB playing it safe.

Hibs trying to play open fitba rather than a low block was welcomed by me.

Yes.

Aye pretty much mate and cheers.  Was harmless on my part but get what they mean :) 

On 24/10/2023 at 06:45, Hoose Rice said:

Its not P&B fault, but it does feel odd that those who who run websites are compelled to moderate the use of that wee word for fear of legal action - because that wee word has been ruled derogatory and sectarian.......................via a campaign emanating from fans of a club who sing derogatory and sectarian songs on a weekly basis 😂

The Scottish fitba equivalent of those "All Lives Matter" bams on twitter.

13 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Its not P&B fault, but it does feel odd that those who who run websites are compelled to moderate the use of that wee word for fear of legal action - because that wee word has been ruled derogatory and sectarian.......................via a campaign emanating from fans of a club who sing derogatory and sectarian songs on a weekly basis 😂

Agree but to be fair to the class admin guys who must have their hands full all the time I have been warned more than once.   It can be seen as offensive by others on the forum so I do see their point too.  (they guys saved my life also so I'm not in the position to slate them :) ). 

On 25/10/2023 at 08:06, Leith Green said:

I'd imagine it's more to do with the legal precedent that was recently established which confirms the term is sectarian, nothing to do with some Rangers fans campaign. 

https://www.scottishlegal.com/articles/celtic-supporter-who-called-policeman-a-***-correctly-convicted-of-uttering-sectarian-remark-sheriff-appeal-court-rules

Edited by RuMoore