Rangers v hibs

The narrative has started already 😂 there were absolutely no contentious decisions today at all that I can remember and we have the Hibs manager coming out with this as the excuse.

Edited by AJF

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

Pretty low 

FKN pond life.I’m old enough (just about) to remember sitting waiting on family coming home from the match.A dark day that we should all fkn respect.

28 minutes ago, AJF said:

Pretty low 

No self-respecting Hibs fan will be browbeaten into going "yes, yes it's true, we are scum" by a support who regularly and gleeful sing about murdering Catholics and wave flags with totenkopfs on them, thank you very much.

My advice would be to focus on your own problems and maybe seek answers from a board that hurt so many of your own supporters through neglect and then pressured the grieving families into silence.

Edited by HibsFan

7 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

No self-respecting Hibs fan will be browbeaten into going "yes, yes it's true, we are scum" by a support who regularly and gleeful sing about murdering Catholics and wave flags with totenkopfs on them, thank you very much.

My advice would be to focus on your own problems and maybe seek answers from a board that hurt so many of your own supporters through neglect and then pressured the grieving families into silence.

Wow 😳

10 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Holy f**k

I wasn’t calling for anyone to say yes we are scum.

As you allude to regarding the totenkopf, that was a pretty vile flag that was rightly condemned on here. Why should this be any different?

Edited by AJF

22 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The Hibs support have a large number of horrible scum bags. They celebrate the death of football fans, please see the pictures above. Why are you trying to dispute this? 

Every game we play you stuff like this happens. It can’t be denied. 

Edited by Mean Gene

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

As you allude to regarding the totenkopf, that was a pretty vile flag that was rightly condemned on here. Why should this be any different?

Flag - singular - aye? :lol:

Seen on different flags at different times in the past five years.

I personally just find the whole 'condemning' thing so fucking boring and trivial.

In an ideal world, the morons in our support who've written that on the seats today don't do it.

Since people will unfortunately always do things like that, the next best thing is that it's not photographed and splashed everywhere on The Record's website for some cheap outrage clicks.

That graffiti could've stayed on those seats and Rangers could've contacted Hibs privately to sort it. Instead it's shared far and wide so that the survivors and relatives of the dead will now see it too.

It's the same as that time somebody tweeted something horrible about Jack Grealish's dead sister. Wasn't targeted at him or used an @. Would have never reached him or his family if people hadn't snowballed it into an outrage. You literally had people going "wow have you seen this @JackGrealish?".

Anyway, Hibs will never ever be held to account by a club like Rangers on matters of morality. Simple as that.

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I personally just find the whole 'condemning' thing so fucking boring and trivial.

In an ideal world, the morons in our support who've written that on the seats today don't do it.

Since people will unfortunately always do things like that, the next best thing is that it's not photographed and splashed everywhere on The Record's website for some cheap outrage clicks.

That graffiti could've stayed on those seats and Rangers could've contacted Hibs privately to sort it. Instead it's shared far and wide so that the survivors and relatives of the dead will now see it too.

It's the same as that time somebody tweeted something horrible about Jack Grealish's dead sister. Wasn't targeted at him or used an @. Would have never reached him or his family if people hadn't snowballed it into an outrage. You literally had people going "wow have you seen this @JackGrealish?".

Anyway, Hibs will never ever be held to account by a club like Rangers on matters of morality. Simple as that.

Well, aye. It was a flag pictured against Aberdeen that gained the publicity and condemnation. I’m not sure what was wrong with my phrasing there?

Again, I’m not saying you are any other Hibs fan here need to come out and take any sort of responsibility for this, I wouldn’t expect that. But surely you can see why it would be talked about and condemned. You may find that boring and trivial, but it’s a football forum where shit like this gets talked about.

All I said was it was pretty low, and I absolutely stand by that comment.

Edited by AJF

38 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Offt. 

45 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

That's pretty pathetic. Any self respecting Hibs fan should be speaking out against this obscenity. Aberdeen have fans that are probably capable of this kind of rubbish and I would be speaking out against them. You're coming across like a Celtic fan.

These actions are despicable. Absolutely disgusting and shameful.

Judging by the photo of the wee Hibs twat hold up the phone image with 66 on it his IQ will never reach that number. 

He looks like he is still at school. His age is no excuse. I hope Hibs fans grass this twat in to the club SLO.

There will no doubt be some recriminations as a result of this behaviour when potentially some innocent Hibs fan will be attacked due to arsehole behaviour. 

Enough is enough.

Is there not enough hatred in the world without using a disaster at a Scottish football ground to provoke rivals. Ffs. 

The bigger issue here is that because Scottish football refuses to deal with sectarianism at its core other clubs fans are trying to push boundaries in terms of abusive behaviour. 

How long have we had the “say no to racism” campaign yet we never have a conversation or campaign regarding bigotry and sectarianism?

The SFA, the SPFL, Police Scotland and the clubs need to put a stop to this. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Aberdeen have fans that are probably capable of this kind of rubbish and I would be speaking out against them.

:lol:

Multiple Aberdeen fans have been caught multiple times mocking the Ibrox disaster. At Pittodrie, at Ibrox, at the darts, just about everywhere imaginable. 

24 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Aren't you the guy who was condemning United fans this time last year? You know, that time you went in two footed before it turned out it was one of your own fans who racially abused Jair Tavares?

Spoiler

On 11/10/2022 at 22:15, HibsFan said:

Not strong enough to do anything about the Dundee United fan racially abusing Tavares in the 87th minute, which could be heard clear as day on the stream, mind you. 

On 11/10/2022 at 23:19, HibsFan said:

Was prepared to say “oh well it’s only one fan, can’t let it tarnish the entire Dundee United support”, but out come the cretins on here to try and explain it away. Utterly shameless.

Yes. Yes you were.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Aren't you the guy who was condemning United fans this time last year? You know, that time you went in two footed before it turned out it was one of your own fans who racially abused Jair Tavares?

Reveal hidden contents

Yes. Yes you were.

Very happy to correct the record there, what happened is Dundee United cheated their way to a win and my head completely went and thus the two-footed jumping in. A minter to read back and the p***k in the Hibs end who shouted that has hopefully been banned.

Luckily the DABs still went down to their natural home in the second tier; regardless of that sectarian, souptaking stitch up.