Rangers v hibs

14 hours ago, bennett said:

Oor Hibby pals.

In fairness after the years we shared in the championship I probably care more about Rangers than I do about Celtic, I feel you've had more of a brush with mortality which makes the club slightly more relatable, there was a brief couple of years where Rangers vs Hibs was a fairly open game and was one I look forward to, something I can't say I've ever done for Celtic.

Sans the sectarian stuff I quite like the tunes too, big fan of Scooter but hopefully we won't be hearing 'I like it loud' belted out today. 

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

On 18/10/2023 at 10:02, bennett said:

Lovelace and Mccausland looked pretty decent and energetic against St M, though I'm not sure how serious Lovelaces injury was. Sima looks like our best bet for a goal. 

Does Lovelace play in the hole?

Just now, Judy Murray said:

I think we are unlikely to win today but only because I don’t consider hibs beating rangers a win unless there is a pitch invasion and weeks long meltdowns afterwards featuring club and fan statements

Needs more players fearing for their lives after their wives saying in the press it was nonsense and they were perfectly safe and sound.

1 hour ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

In fairness after the years we shared in the championship I probably care more about Rangers than I do about Celtic, I feel you've had more of a brush with mortality which makes the club slightly more relatable, there was a brief couple of years where Rangers vs Hibs was a fairly open game and was one I look forward to, something I can't say I've ever done for Celtic.

Sans the sectarian stuff I quite like the tunes too, big fan of Scooter but hopefully we won't be hearing 'I like it loud' belted out today. 

Oh My God Wow GIF by MOODMAN