Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

10 hours ago, Squonk said:

Since its inception, football has been a contact sport. Contact does not automatically equate to foul, something that has been largely forgotten in the modern age, particularly by soft or gullible match officials, not to mention Celtic fans.

Now we have players such as Kyogo taking advantage by simulating or exaggerating the effect of minimal or no contact. There is no way that Cochrane's brush against Kyogo's leg forced him to the ground and it is highly unlikely that Hearts would've been awarded a penalty if that incident had occurred at the other end.

Kyogo cheated every bit as much as Villa's Zaniola with his non-existent head injury forcing a stoppage in yesterday's EPL match against West Ham. It annoys the f*** out of me why such an otherwise talented player feels compelled to throw himself to the ground so often.

That penalty incident may not have affected the outcome, but some of the comments on here amply demonstrate that Celtic fans simply can't comprehend that they and their ugly sister from Govan benefit from totally different refereeing than that applied to the diddy clubs.

I do see that Cammy Devlin has escaped your criticism however for falling to the ground with a non existent head injury. Funny that 

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Did Deadco not skelp St Mirren just a few weekend ago? 

They sure did  :) but not before they had their 3rd VAR check in 30 mins which resulted in the compulsory penalty and double whammy red card for good measure was only a matter of time, we could all see it coming...  Keeps the title race alive and is good for Scottish football so they say :lol:

4 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

They sure did  :) but not before they had their 3rd VAR check in 30 mins which resulted in the compulsory penalty and double whammy red card for good measure was only a matter of time, we could all see it coming...  Keeps the title race alive and is good for Scottish football so they say :lol:

As much as it pains me to defend them it was both a blatant penalty and a red. By all means chuck the conspiracy theories about but at least pick an example that is not a stonewaller 🤣

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

As much as it pains me to defend them it was both a blatant penalty and a red. By all means chuck the conspiracy theories about but at least pick an example that is not a stonewaller 🤣

!00% pen and a red card that wasn't my point 

The ref had stopped play twice while speaking to the Var team previously on his ear piece after they put the ball in our box.....   Anything that time boys have a quick look was only a matter time.. Strain just made it a easy decision, but it was coming anyway 

Goal Belgium GIF by ElevenSportsBE

10 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

!00% pen and a red card that wasn't my point 

The ref had stopped play twice while speaking to the Var team previously on his ear piece after they put the ball in our box.....   Anything that time boys have a quick look was only a matter time.. Strain just made it a easy decision, but it was coming anyway 

Goal Belgium GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Fair enough, l didn’t see the full game just the highlights 

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Fair enough, l didn’t see the full game just the highlights 

39 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I do see that Cammy Devlin has escaped your criticism however for falling to the ground with a non existent head injury. Funny that 

I didn't see the full game. Watching the whole match would have generated all the excitement of a one-sided 'contest' between financially doped Man City and potless Luton Town or Sheffield United.

Also, regarding your attempted whataboutery, you do realise that if Devlin was guilty of something, that fact doesn't exonerate Kyogo from criticism, but instead both of them would be guilty?

On 23/10/2023 at 08:03, Squonk said:

some of the comments on here amply demonstrate that Celtic fans simply can't comprehend that they and their ugly sister from Govan benefit from totally different refereeing than that applied to the diddy clubs.

100% this. I genuinely hadn't realised it was as bad as it actually is on here until reading this thread.