Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

15 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Is there any official guidance of when "mental decisions" don't matter? Obviously "when they're in Celtic's favour" won't be covered, because that so very, very rarely happens.

I take it you never miss a Celtic game? 90 minutes every week start to finish? 

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic fans defending their right to moan about decisions from yesteryear in a game they won then getting pissy when hearts fans mention it on the day they lose 4-1. 

Classic. 

But you said you aren’t allowed to complain about these decisions if it has no bearing on the overall result.

So in the interest of balance and fairness you should be directing this to the Hearts fans getting pissy. Just looking out for you here mate so you don’t get called a hypocrite 😉

p.s. I didn’t think it was a pen so maybe karma has been balanced from the one from yesteryear 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

But you said you aren’t allowed to complain about these decisions if it has no bearing on the overall result.

So in the interest of balance and fairness you should be directing this to the Hearts fans getting pissy. Just looking out for you here mate so you don’t get called a hypocrite 😉

p.s. I didn’t think it was a pen so maybe karma has been balanced from the one from yesteryear 

I haven’t even seen the penalty incident and I didn’t make any comment on what the jambo said. 

I was calling out the hypocrisy going on from Celtic fans, including yourself.