Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

• stressball changed the title to Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15
37 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Seen a letter written to cockwobble Doncaster from a Celtic supporter association apparently no happy at the 500+ seats on offer at tynecastle! Hopefully they boycott tynecastle all together. 

Seems a bit ironic considering reports are their own club recently indicated they intend to break SPFL rules by refusing to make away tickets available for an upcoming game at Celtic Park.

49 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I see there are hundreds of tickets still unsold for this game at the moment. 

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. 😊

I think we can put the 7000 waiting list claim from the hearts board  in the same file as the 'Bobby Sands Bobble hats' one. What a club of utter bullshitters and  fantasists.

Edited by gannonball

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Due to the banners?

If so then fair play to Celtic.

Apparently there are other things at play however the banner and the petition from the GB for all fans to wave Palestinian flags at the upcoming Champions League game has been the straw that broke the camels back.

Edited by Jinky67

Good.

For the record I would have no issues with anyone flying Palestinian flags (not that I’m in charge or anything). My issue wasn’t with the Palestinian flags it was the word “victory” or “victor” or whatever it was which to me basically was the way of cheering what had happened earlier that morning.

This conflict, as with all, is utterly horrendous and all people on all sides will be carrying out atrocities they shouldn’t be.  My anger was due to Celtic fans, the ones involved, who appeared to be celebrating the events last Saturday.