Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Apparently there are other things at play however the banner and the petition from the GB for all fans to wave Palestinian flags at the upcoming Champions League game has been the straw that broke the camels back.

Looks like it. Screenshot_20231018_192022.thumb.jpg.75d0d7f00af6b3bc594b1fa5dd640bb2.jpg

8 hours ago, AJF said:

Seems a bit ironic considering reports are their own club recently indicated they intend to break SPFL rules by refusing to make away tickets available for an upcoming game at Celtic Park.

Is it not the opposite because it would stop their club acting like shitheads as well? 

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wouldn't the Green brigade banners have required approval from the Police and celtic before they were allowed to be displayed?

Police approval? Don't think any display has been illegal as such (ignoring pyro) and there's tonnes of banners just about every game would be a monumental waste of their time.

3 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Are Celtic fans just genetically unable to go to the football without knocking massive c***s out themselves? 

It's no hard lads.

You forget that football in this country for Celtic fans is quite dull. They’re not allowed to admit that so that energy gets diverted into some very weird places. 

21 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wouldn't the Green brigade banners have required approval from the Police and celtic before they were allowed to be displayed?

If banners and flags needed police and club approval I’m pretty sure the SS Death Head flying at Ibrox the other week wouldn’t have seen the light of day or at least I hope it wouldn’t 

Edited by Jinky67

12 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Cool story mate 

I mean he's literally from the dullest city in Scotland with a fan base who seem to pride themselves in being miserable on here. If Father Stone was to support a football club it would be Aberdeen.  

Edited by gannonball

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I mean he's literally from the greyest city in Scotland with a fan base who seem to pride themselves in being miserable on here. If Father Stone was to support a football club it would be Aberdeen.  

Way to prove him wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

“Hey Celtic fans, why do you insist on making such a c**t of yourselves?”

“Well actually, didn’t you know a large portion of Aberdeen is constructed predominantly with granite?” 

Baby Boomers Ok GIF by Originals

Aberdeen is constructed predominantly from Granite is it? I suppose it’s a little more interesting than your usual posts. Baby steps and all that 

Edited by Jinky67

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

“Hey Celtic fans, why do you insist on making such a c**t of yourselves?”

“Well actually, didn’t you know a large portion of Aberdeen is constructed predominantly with granite?” 

Baby Boomers Ok GIF by Originals

I mean that's quite a paraphrase but It's grey for a multitude of reasons tbh and not just physically. Something must be pretty dull for you to be spamming every Celtic thread with the same shite no? Like I think Cricket is dull but I don't spend every week insisting it is to those who do like it, it's a bit weird tbh.

Edited by gannonball

35 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I mean he's literally from the greyest city in Scotland with a fan base who seem to pride themselves in being miserable on here. If Father Stone was to support a football club it would be Aberdeen.  

This coming from a fan base of absolute grief merchants. Candlelit vigils and all.