Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic fans bullied into talking football. Good work folks. 

Yeah I mean the OP was literally a Celtic fan talking about the game then it got derailed by a previously banned 'diddy' talking about some Hamas bollocks but other than that spot on m8.

Edited by gannonball

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah I mean the OP was literally a Celtic fan talking about the game then it got derailed by a previously banned 'diddy' talking about some Hamas bollocks but other than that spot on m8.

You were doing so well. Stay focused. 

16 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Hearing the GB have had tickets refused and season tickets suspended for the next 3 games.  

I’d be absolutely shocked if that was true. Albeit it’d be a massive statement and step forward,  I don’t think the board have the balls to do that.

They will be in their usual seats for the game vs Atletico Madrid and will likely incur their usual fine from UEFA. 

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’d be absolutely shocked if that was true. Albeit it’d be a massive statement and step forward,  I don’t think the board have the balls to do that.

They will be in their usual seats for the game vs Atletico Madrid and will likely incur their usual fine from UEFA. 

The standing section has  been shut before, including for European games. Sometimes partial and whole on at least one occasion iirc.

Edited by gannonball

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Well if they are indeed banned from Celtic Park and away games I think that’s a really positive step by the board.

We will see if it’s true though.

I'm hearing on this occasion it's not true, and tbh it would be a silly move to do it on the back of the last display, as much as the board would love to do it they know the blowback from doing it now would be pretty big.