Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Did you think no one would notice?

It was worth a shot :lol:however though 15 'loyalty" points for the game is silly given its looking to be nowhere near a sell out. Fair enough they need to make sure there is no interlopers but that amount is total overkill.

Edited by gannonball

Good to see Nawrocki back in training but this will be too soon for him. I think Palma has earned a start, so I'd go with him and Maeda on the wings. Yang has looked pretty unconvincing to me so far. Would like to see more of Bernardo too but you can't drop any of McGregor, Hatate, or O'Riley at present.

On 18/10/2023 at 11:28, Girth said:

Be nice if Hertz could win this please. 

They always seem to fold against Selltic. 

To be fair, we fold against Rangers far more often, and far more completely. More often than not, we at least give Celtic a game at Tynecastle.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

It was worth a shot :lol:however though 15 'loyalty" points for the game is silly given its looking to be nowhere near a sell out. Fair enough they need to make sure there is no interlopers but that amount is total overkill.

It maybe is - but it does make it very difficult for Celtic fans to get access to home end tickets, so I have to admit, I have no problem with it at all, and think it's a reasonable approach for the club to take (and of course it demonstrates the lack of take up has got zero to do with the season ticket waiting list, which was your first daft point, a page or two back).

4 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Good to see Nawrocki back in training but this will be too soon for him. I think Palma has earned a start, so I'd go with him and Maeda on the wings. Yang has looked pretty unconvincing to me so far. Would like to see more of Bernardo too but you can't drop any of McGregor, Hatate, or O'Riley at present.

I think Maeda is a doubt for Saturday, he didn’t go on international duty because of injury so most likely will see Palma anyway.

17 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

My least favourite fixture of the season. A team with everything in their favour come and complain about everything belng against them. 
It’s David against Goliath but it always feels seedy. As always I’ll be delighted when they’re gone.

Aye we were just imagining the mental decisions that went against us at Tynecastle in recent seasons.

13 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Aye we were just imagining the mental decisions that went against us at Tynecastle in recent seasons.

Nutgmetting a 4 year old 34 times a season then greeting a dug barking next door put you off. I can assure you that any "mental decisions" (there were precisely zero) are somewhat offset by the several hundred we, and every other non Rangers club, have had to endure from your personal supporters club referees over the last, eh...forever. Shut the f**k up son, there's a good wee cretin 👍

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Nutgmetting a 4 year old 34 times a season then greeting a dug barking next door put you off. I can assure you that any "mental decisions" (there were precisely zero) are somewhat offset by the several hundred we, and every other non Rangers club, have had to endure from your personal supporters club referees over the last, eh...forever. Shut the f**k up son, there's a good wee cretin 👍

What a p***k you are 😂

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Sadly your 'assurances' are as inaccurate as they are bitter. In October last year at Tynecastle we were denied a blatant penalty for a start, along with the farcical chopping off of Ralston's goal. Every team gets bad decisions against them so I'm not going to whine about it too much, but I will laugh at silly wee fannies like yourself talking as much shite as you just have.

Edited by LuboMoravcik

6 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Sadly your 'assurances' are as inaccurate as they are bitter. In October last year at Tynecastle we were denied a blatant penalty for a start, along with the farcical chopping off of Ralston's goal. Every team gets bad decisions against them so I'm not going to whine about it too much, but I will laugh at silly wee fannies like yourself talking as much shite as you just have.

Whining about not whining.  😂

Still hundreds of unsold tickets in the Hearts end. Something else for you not to whine about. 🤫