Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

46 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If banners and flags needed police and club approval I’m pretty sure the SS Death Head flying at Ibrox the other week wouldn’t have seen the light of day or at least I hope it wouldn’t 

A nice mix of side stepping and whataboutery.  Quite disappointing considering your excellent post on the now deleted  eltic/killie thread.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Police approval? Don't think any display has been illegal as such (ignoring pyro) and there's tonnes of banners just about every game would be a monumental waste of their time.

The union bears have taken the huff several times because they were denied permission for banners, I assumed that celtic would be similar. 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I mean he's literally from the greyest city in Scotland with a fan base who seem to pride themselves in being miserable on here. If Father Stone was to support a football club it would be Aberdeen.  

It's a sparkly grey. Lovely to look at.

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

A nice mix of side stepping and whataboutery.  Quite disappointing considering your excellent post on the now deleted  eltic/killie thread.. 

Your post was an attempt to bait Benny. I’m also not here to please you so leveraging a post that was quite personal and a bit triggering for me is a bit low ball

Seth Meyers Bit GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

What’s the chances of actually talking about the upcoming game instead of getting another thread locked?

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

How long before this thread is consigned to the dustbin? Depends on the Celtic fans on here.

I’d love to talk about the upcoming game however everyone else wants to just talk about how all Celtic fans are (whatever expletive you want to insert here) or remind us of how dull our existence must be for the trillionth time.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Your post was an attempt to bait Benny. I’m also not here to please you so leveraging a post that was quite personal and a bit triggering for me is a bit low ball

Seth Meyers Bit GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

What’s the chances of actually talking about the upcoming game instead of getting another thread locked?

It was a genuine question about the scrutiny of large banners at Parkhead, considering some of the green brigades previous banners you'd think that there would be some checks.  It would have saved you guys a lot of grief if there had been.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

It was a genuine question about the scrutiny of large banners at Parkhead, considering some of the green brigades previous banners you'd think that there would be some checks.  It would have saved you guys a lot of grief if there had been.

Considering the time between the news breaking about the Hamas attacks and the game starting I wouldn’t have thought anyone expected them to pull together such a banner in such a short period of time, maybe the police were equally naive

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Considering the time between the news breaking about the Hamas attacks and the game starting I wouldn’t have thought anyone expected them to pull together such a banner in such a short period of time, maybe the police were equally naive

How do they get things that size past the police and stewards? Are they basically allowed to do as they please? Certainly seems that way.

41 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

You don't know how season tickets work,do you?

Come again? 

30 minutes ago, bennett said:

The union bears have taken the huff several times because they were denied permission for banners, I assumed that celtic would be similar. 

I'm guessing that might be for the large 2 tier banners which require access not just on match days

18 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It's a sparkly grey. Lovely to look at.

I must admit parts of Aberdeen such as Marsichal college look great now on a sunny day, such a change from having the soot taken off it now and the old council building opposite away. Oh that mural now along the trinity shopping centre is quite striking as well. Ok maybe not Father Stone these days but exactly Larry Duff either.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

How do they get things that size past the police and stewards? Are they basically allowed to do as they please? Certainly seems that way.

I think Bennet’s question was a reasonable one. As far as I am aware, whenever there are large banners intended to be unfurled, the Union Bears will go to the stadium early to store it and it will then be reviewed by the club/police.

I also would’ve assumed it would be the same at Celtic Park.

59 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

As Joey said,  did the Green brigade just do whatever they wanted at Parkhead with zero checks?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

As Joey said,  did the Green brigade just do whatever they wanted at Parkhead with zero checks?

I haven’t a clue, I have nothing to do with them or sit near their section. 

Hopefully the GB can protest at Celtic Park and destroy the seats, toilets, catering and turnstiles at the next home game. 

Oh don’t forget to kick in the fire exits for good measure. 

About time civil war descended on that stadium and the pond life that inhabits it rather than every other town and city in Scotland that would prefer the just fcuked off to the places that they always sing about.  

Lose a couple of games and they will be rioting anyway trying to get at the manager and the players. 

Come on Jambos! Get tore into this scum. 

Moving away from a collection of unhinged weirdos I think it's best we go back to the game ahead.

Nawrocki is back for us but Scales should surely keep his place. I've not heard of any injuries this time coming back from international duty which is good. Not sure how bad Maedas injury was to make this so guessing it will be Palma to start with Yang or Forrest . Mikey Johnston's had some decent minutes for Ireland so may come on as well.

Also I thought Hearts were meant oto have been shite this season how the f**k are they still 4th?