Todays scores 21/10

4 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Had not seen Beith this season and having watched Benburb against Pollok in The Scottish, I thought this would be a close, hard game today to watch.  Benburb, just didn't reach any level and to be honest from the outset, the confidence of Beith players with the ball is second to none . Total and utter deserved win and they can mix it up when required.  Definitely be back to watch Beith again, impressed

That was Beith reserves that started today They have 7 players that probably thought they would be starting next week that were rested, suspended and on holiday Strain has a hard job on his hands getting his starting 11 now

28 minutes ago, maicoman said:

That was Beith reserves that started today They have 7 players that probably thought they would be starting next week that were rested, suspended and on holiday Strain has a hard job on his hands getting his starting 11 now

It's a shame for him.

21 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

No wonder you feel the need to shove your big nosey beak into every single thread on here.  Have spoken to lots of people who've left this forum due to it.

Should I pm you to ask if it's ok to post on the "Todays Scores" thread, Hertha?

Please provide a list of the usernames of these people. They won't mind as they have left anyway.

Spoiler

Space Rocket GIF

Edited by jimbaxters

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Should I pm you to ask if it's ok to post on the "Todays Scores" thread, Hertha?

Please provide a list of the usernames of these people. They won't mind as they have left anyway.

Hide contents

Space Rocket GIF

Jesus christ 🙈

What an absolute mess of a post from someone who doesn't even attend games 😆

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Reveal hidden contents

Space Rocket GIF

Here they are at a Jim Baxters anonymous meeting. I think that's RobRoyGuy on the left

image.png.532b6d6f38c953e40b05a84cfa8cf43a.png