Fife Derby: Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

4 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I heard there was fighting on Link's Street before the game,  just outside the Estuary.

Isn't there always fighting on Links St on derby day these days? People need to give themselves a shake. Sad twats.

Also, delighted that Bene turned the teams round at kick-off so the Pars fans could get the perfect view of Sir Sam’s goal in the second half. That kind of thing might have worked in the past but it’s not really been a thing since Murray came in - as shown in the 3-2 win over Queen’s Park and numerous games last season when we seemed to actively choose to shoot into the South Stand in the first half.

7 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I love praising Raith TV where I can, but on this occasion I'm very glad they offer a full match replay. Went back to listen to the commentary at the end and stayed for Ross Millen making Chris Hamilton completely lose it.

Pram: emptied.

Toys: everywhere. 

I know it's on offer for season ticket holders, I have never actually done it though. How do I go about witnessing this? 

If a few other players (Chalmers, cough) showed the fight and passion that Hamilton did we'd be in a better place. Also think he did well at centre back incidentally, kept us reasonably well organised and we didn't give up too many chances. 

Anyway, Pars fans hurting and Raith fans gloating then in steams a deranged Bairns fan to unite the Fife brothers again in their disdain and pity of all things Falkirk. Well done mate, well worth your time.

I said to my pal at 88 minutes that even though we'd been well off it, it'd be sweet as f**k if we scored a last minute winner. 

I was right, it was sweet as f**k!

The 5-1 game was brilliant in the way that we took the Pars apart but yesterday's win rivalled it by the way we absolutely sickened them right at the death.

Kings of Fife. 

22 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

If a few other players (Chalmers, cough) showed the fight and passion that Hamilton did we'd be in a better place. Also think he did well at centre back incidentally, kept us reasonably well organised and we didn't give up too many chances. 

Anyway, Pars fans hurting and Raith fans gloating then in steams a deranged Bairns fan to unite the Fife brothers again in their disdain and pity of all things Falkirk. Well done mate, well worth your time.

Don’t know whether it’s credit to the Pars fans or a damning indictment of Falkirk that in a derby match thread with a 93rd minute winner, somehow one of their fans has ended up coming across as the biggest arsehole. 

Edited by R.R.FC