Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

I had everything booked thinking it would be a good allocation, decided to go anyway for a laugh and then went down with the lads for pickup in the off chance. Turned out to be the best decision otherwise I'd have been last minute trek to Georgia which I really didn't want to have to pay for. 

My friend was in the pickup hotel with me and never thought to ask. He’d contacted the SSC in the week before to see if any had been handed back and was told there was none. Then after hearing that they’d been selling them, we went down to the pickup point at the ground early but there was none left. 

Pretty gutting as it would’ve put him on 13 which is the same as me and would’ve been enough to guarantee euro tickets. 

15 hours ago, betting competition said:

I wished I did the same with France game as I would now be on 15 points. Glad I did Tbilisi as it is a wonderful city might be a bit costly going over but cheap enough when there. 

15 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

My friend was in the pickup hotel with me and never thought to ask. He’d contacted the SSC in the week before to see if any had been handed back and was told there was none. Then after hearing that they’d been selling them, we went down to the pickup point at the ground early but there was none left. 

Pretty gutting as it would’ve put him on 13 which is the same as me and would’ve been enough to guarantee euro tickets. 

Just absolute luck really, spoke to really nice / helpful lassie when I went in and literally as I stood chatting to her someone else phoned to cancel two tickets. I've heard people say they don't always do it so fair play to her for sorting it out. 

Some people reporting offers of unpaid for tickets, if you haven't had an email it could be worth checking on this link:

https://euro2024-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/advantages

Have been told the email says this "Only a limited number of tickets are available until 24 November, 16:00 CET", and arrived about an hour after the offer appeared on the portal. 

Edited by welshbairn

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Some people reporting offers of unpaid for tickets, if you haven't had an email it could be worth checking on this link:

Have been told the email says this "Only a limited number of tickets are available until 24 November, 16:00 CET", and arrived about an hour after the offer appeared on the portal. 

Got one of these for the 1D v 2F last 16, but tbh, not really arsed, so not going to bother buying it. Cat 1 or 2, just doesn't seem worth it likelihood Scotland won't progress and I'll be home by then. 

31 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Got one of these for the 1D v 2F last 16, but tbh, not really arsed, so not going to bother buying it. Cat 1 or 2, just doesn't seem worth it likelihood Scotland won't progress and I'll be home by then. 

Did you apply for that in your original application? Up to you of course, but you'll be kicking yourself if Scotland end up there, and you'd be really unlucky not to able to sell it back on the resale hub if not. I got that one in the first go, just down the road from Berlin.

P.S. If it was 4 tickets they were offering, that's a load of dosh admittedly..

Edited by welshbairn

The cut off time is 3pm tomorrow our time, and they've been trickling offers out but I doubt it will still be happening overnight. Seems to be punters who got nothing from the lottery who are getting offers, and for games they originally applied for, but I can't be certain. Definitely worth checking emails and the portal tomorrow.

Edited by welshbairn

Checked the 8 applications I submitted.  No email. (Did not get any tickets in initial ballot.)

Checked portal as some of my email rejections arrived two days after the ballot.  Appears to be no change/offer.

I assume you re-check your original ticket portal application to see if anything has changed.  Or was I doing it incorrectly?

Edited by Sugar_Army

1 hour ago, Sugar_Army said:

Checked the 8 applications I submitted.  No email. (Did not get any tickets in initial ballot.)

Checked portal as some of my email rejections arrived two days after the ballot.  Appears to be no change/offer.

I assume you re-check your original ticket portal application to see if anything has changed.  Or was I doing it incorrectly?

You might still get an email before 3pm tomorrow, so don't give up quite yet. And click on here just to make sure in the meantime..

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Did you apply for that in your original application? Up to you of course, but you'll be kicking yourself if Scotland end up there, and you'd be really unlucky not to able to sell it back on the resale hub if not. I got that one in the first go, just down the road from Berlin.

P.S. If it was 4 tickets they were offering, that's a load of dosh admittedly..

I think it was one of my originals yeah, this was before I managed to get up to 12 points, so deciding not to bother based on if we do manage to get there I think I should be able to get a last 16 ticket through the SSC. We'll be guaranteed to both be one of 1D, 2F and progress if I don't buy it, so really I'm doing us all a favour. 

Edited by thistledo

Seen a couple of things this morning saying the German FA have corrected what they said about allocations and are now saying they will get 10k for their supporters club members and the Slovakian FA have said the same.

That Leipzig last 16 game I'm going to try and get to if it's the early evening game, I'm back to Scotland the following day from Berlin unless Scotland make the quarter finals in which case I'll patch the flight and phone my work to beg for an extra few days off.

Question for those that got the second chance to buy tickets yesterday.

How did it work?

Did you get an email with a link and if so was it to the normal ticket portal to your account or somewhere else?

Did you find out by logging into your portal and see that your initial list of ticket applications had changed?

I have had no emails and my ticket applications are all still red so was just wondering what the process is.

Not holding out much hope but just making sure I do not miss the opportunity by ignorance.

Cheers 

Edited by Sugar_Army

3 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Question for those that got the second chance to buy tickets yesterday.

How did it work?

Did you get an email with a link and if so was it to the normal ticket portal to your account or somewhere else?

Did you find out by logging into your portal and see that your initial list of ticket applications had changed?

I have had no emails and my ticket applications are all still red so was just wondering what the process is.

Not holding out much hope but just making sure I do not miss the opportunity by ignorance.

Cheers 

From other forums people often found their ticket offers on the portal before they got an email, but everyone who got an offer got an email eventually. If I try the normal link to the ticketing portal I don't see any change, but if you try this link it should confirm whether you have any offers or not. I don't.

6 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Cheers.  That appears to a different link than I was using.  Still nae luck though lol

It's supposed to cut off at 3pm, though it might get going again next week. They only seem to be offering a fairly small number of fixtures at the moment, I think there will be more coming out. Nobody on the other forums I go on has heard anything this morning yet, they often kick off things around lunchtime. Keep the faith!

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, Sugar_Army said:

Made the mistake of checking various accounts on my phone.  It just blocked me...I am fcuked lol

Try it on a laptop or another browser, it's happened to loads of folk and it sorts itself out. And don't be too fast, I think that makes them suspicious..