Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

42 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Question for those that got the second chance to buy tickets yesterday.

How did it work?

Did you get an email with a link and if so was it to the normal ticket portal to your account or somewhere else?

Did you find out by logging into your portal and see that your initial list of ticket applications had changed?

I have had no emails and my ticket applications are all still red so was just wondering what the process is.

Not holding out much hope but just making sure I do not miss the opportunity by ignorance.

Cheers 

I got an email from the UEFA ticketing saying 

Tickets available!

We are pleased to inform you that, as a result of failed payments by other fans, some tickets became available and you were next in the lottery ranking.

Login to the same account used when applying for tickets and choose the category and quantity you wish to purchase. To give you every opportunity to secure tickets, you may see tickets in a different category than you applied for. Only a limited number of tickets are available until 24 November, 16:00 CET.

First come, first served, so don’t delay

There was a "Get tickets" link I followed in the email, not sure if the tickets show or not just by logging into your account, would defo check your emails and log in anyway to check. 

1 minute ago, Sugar_Army said:

Tried right up to 2pm our time.  Nae luck.

Nobody else has had any offers today afaik, still an hour to go but it's looks like it will start again next week. It's only been a small spread of games on offer so far.

Reported Belgian FA ticket procedures: Only for members, 4 selling-phases on 5, 7, 9 and 11 December. First the fans with the most loyality-points, and last the ones with no points or very few. With the provided code you can order 1 ticket per match, and in total max. 5 tickets in one order.

21 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

6000 tickets only available if we get to the last 16 it seems. 

I suppose they’d want more tickets sold up front to the public given the tight turnaround for those games, especially for teams finishing third waiting on other results.

https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/10057275920540-Where-are-the-various-price-categories-located-in-the-stadium-

Stolen from TAMB, shows you where tickets in each category are located in each stadium. 

A surprisingly large number of ‘fans first’ tickets behind the goals. Hopefully the SSC allocation will be made up of these predominantly.