Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Just now, Jambomo said:

So did mine it turns out!

Same here. Bring it on. 

4 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

A lot of fans first gone quick given the percentage posting so soon, going to be some irate elite footsoldiers id imagine 

They'll be raging 12 pointers got 30 euro tickets. 

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Kept rejecting my card which was terrifying.

Yip mine got rejected first of all, then I couldn't do another order because it said my code was already in use. By the time I got back in, the Fans First were sold out for Hungary and Switzerland but got one for Germany (the important one).

Not that fussed for the sake of 60EUR but my dad managed to get Fans First for all three so might be asking to swap phones for the other two games...

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Did anyone else get kicked out after buying the second ticket? It wouldn’t let me add another ticket at that point. Had to go out and back in again.

No but it kept rejecting my payment. Tried three different cards, have two cancelled orders, then my codes were invalid, then they weren't. I need to go for a run now to shift this nervous energy. 

4 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Mine are showing in 'my tickets' but it did take 5 minutes to generate

3 minutes ago, dezz said:

My three tickets are showing in the 'My Tickets' section. 

I've not had any email confirmation through yet though. 

3 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

was like that but now are in the "my tickets" tab

Mine there now - and had the email (in my spam)

Cheers gents

We have found it impossible to link the tickets if you have 1 game in another category , one of our group is doing 1 game and he can link to the only other to get 3 fans first, all of the rest of us have at least one cat 3 game and it wont link as they were all bought in one transaction 

15 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Yip mine got rejected first of all, then I couldn't do another order because it said my code was already in use. By the time I got back in, the Fans First were sold out for Hungary and Switzerland but got one for Germany (the important one).

Not that fussed for the sake of 60EUR but my dad managed to get Fans First for all three so might be asking to swap phones for the other two games...

My wife's kept getting rejected, she got timed out and then she got the email saying the purchase had went through even though at no point had she had any confirmation. Order history has it, her bank has had the money taken and still I'm nervous they've fucked it up.