Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

5 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Tell her it will be full of drunken scotsmen and Hungarian hooligans, so not a safe place for a woman to be 😉

I think she's Hungarian, not sure about the hooligan part..

3 minutes ago, 93glens17 said:

Looks like I’ve 2 spare tickets for Swiss game ( 2 mates cancelled) Paid £335 each for them from seatsnet website .

Anybody interested in them PM me please 

Does that price include transport and accommodation? 😂 

10 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

Looks like I’ve 2 spare tickets for Swiss game ( 2 mates cancelled) Paid £335 each for them from seatsnet website .

Anybody interested in them PM me please 

That's them sold 🙏

Needing some help/guidance about the match day tickets, I bought three for me and three for my pal (who couldn't access a computer at the time), they are all in my ticket portal, It looks like they will all come to my email address which would mean both tickets on the one phone, I was hoping that I could have his sent to his email, any idea how I would go about this???? 

1 minute ago, Wildrover said:

Needing some help/guidance about the match day tickets, I bought three for me and three for my pal (who couldn't access a computer at the time), they are all in my ticket portal, It looks like they will all come to my email address which would mean both tickets on the one phone, I was hoping that I could have his sent to his email, any idea how I would go about this???? 

I think if you both download the UEFA tickets app, you will be able to transfer them once they are released. 

3 hours ago, Wildrover said:

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, sorry this is probably advised online but I can’t see it - is the final chance to resell your tickets now gone?

I have a category 2 ticket for the Hungary game but now have a clash and would like to offer it up.

Is there any way for me to do this? It seems frankly ridiculous that 2 months from kick of there wouldn’t be some way to shift it.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Morton Supporter said:

Guys, sorry this is probably advised online but I can’t see it - is the final chance to resell your tickets now gone?

I have a category 2 ticket for the Hungary game but now have a clash and would like to offer it up.

Is there any way for me to do this? It seems frankly ridiculous that 2 months from kick of there wouldn’t be some way to shift it.

Cheers

Once you sell it you should be able to transfer it via the UEFA ticket app. I am sure this was discussed a page or two ago. 

I bought tickets for the Switzerland from a reseller site and that is how it is happening for me. 

36 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Once you sell it you should be able to transfer it via the UEFA ticket app. I am sure this was discussed a page or two ago. 

I bought tickets for the Switzerland from a reseller site and that is how it is happening for me. 

Thank you

Sorry, having  read your post again  I realise  I didn’t really answer your  question.

I think there is/was a final cut off date via the official site. However, if you have missed that, you should still be able to sell it privately.

You will the  be able transfer  it via the UEFA ticket app, as I mentioned before. 

I know UEFA are saying there will be no further opportunities to sell tickets through their resale hub but I don't believe it for a second, it would be pushing trade to touts like Stubhub etc, especially for the knockout rounds when loads of people will have tickets they no longer want. Regarding @Morton Supporter 's spare Hungary ticket, I doubt there will be any shortage of people on this forum willing to take it off his hands for face value..

Edited by welshbairn

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I know UEFA are saying there will be no further opportunities to sell tickets through their resale hub but I don't believe it for a second, it would be pushing trade to touts like Stubhub etc, especially for the knockout rounds when loads of people will have tickets they no longer want. Regarding @Morton Supporter 's spare Hungary ticket, I doubt there will be any shortage of people on this forum willing to take it off his hands for face value..

Thanks everybody, likewise I find it hard to believe the ‘last chance’ has really passed.

I would just be looking for face value of course, but what worries me about selling it privately is that it I think the ticket will have my name on it and it can’t be changed without going through the UEFA resale platform.

I could be wrong on that, I just don’t want someone buying it privately to spend that dough and then not get in!

1 hour ago, Morton Supporter said:

Thanks everybody, likewise I find it hard to believe the ‘last chance’ has really passed.

I would just be looking for face value of course, but what worries me about selling it privately is that it I think the ticket will have my name on it and it can’t be changed without going through the UEFA resale platform.

I could be wrong on that, I just don’t want someone buying it privately to spend that dough and then not get in!

This video should reassure you on transferring tickets on the app, I bought a ticket from somebody last Euros and it was straightforward, you just need to enter the email of the person who's buying it off you and click transfer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roGCRCcDAKc

P.S. The above is if you got your ticket through the public lottery, if you got it through the SSC the process of transferring your ticket is more complicated.

Edited by welshbairn

On 21/04/2024 at 19:16, qos_75 said:

What site did you use?