Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

22 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I keep looking at the app like they are just going to pop up 🤣 C’mon I want my tickets

My ones came through overnight. 01:09 in the morning according to the notification. A nice surprise to wake up to. 

3 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

My ones came through overnight. 01:09 in the morning according to the notification. A nice surprise to wake up to. 

Did you get yours from the UEFA sale or when the SSC ones went on sale?

6 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Did you get yours from the UEFA sale or when the SSC ones went on sale?

These were from the UEFA sale. 

7 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

These were from the UEFA sale. 

Cheers. I don’t think the SSC ones are out yet, nobody seems to have them. 

Got both of mine through.

For anyone who has used the likes of myfootballtickets in the past, how far before the event do these usually come through? Is it usually as late as the day before?

Anyone know how figure out what fans are sitting in what sections for non scotland games?

I've tickets for another game, Romania v Ukraine and trying to figure out which lot of fans ill be closest to or in amongst. 

58 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Anyone know how figure out what fans are sitting in what sections for non scotland games?

I've tickets for another game, Romania v Ukraine and trying to figure out which lot of fans ill be closest to or in amongst. 

Not answering your question at all but based on your username and the game you’ve chosen to go to, I think I could guess what your favourite colour is. 

Bit the bullet and bought tickets off Ticombo for the Hungary game last night. Never use third party site so was very sceptical and had a very nervous wait after buying them last night. Guy was very reasonable and transparent and transferred them tonight straight into the app. So worth a go if anyone is desperate but prepare yourself for an anxious wait!

1 hour ago, ChrisMFCfan1886 said:

Bit the bullet and bought tickets off Ticombo for the Hungary game last night. Never use third party site so was very sceptical and had a very nervous wait after buying them last night. Guy was very reasonable and transparent and transferred them tonight straight into the app. So worth a go if anyone is desperate but prepare yourself for an anxious wait!

Buaaaah  I am still waiting on mine from stubhub. Should I contact them? 

On 24/05/2024 at 15:00, Hendricks said:

We are 54D - lot of Scotland fans in there plus the sections above 58 and 59. 

IMG_1625.jpeg

That's great news, we're 54E.

On 24/05/2024 at 15:28, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'm in 5A for this one. Apparently that's an old seating plan and some of the block numbers changed when they upgraded the stadium this year.

Yeah they rebuilt the lower tier of the Haupttribüne, so presumably only sections 2 to 18 are affected. Unless they subsequently renumbered the rest of the the ground...

22 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Not answering your question at all but based on your username and the game you’ve chosen to go to, I think I could guess what your favourite colour is. 

Ha ha, It's blue!

Posted (edited)

My tickets for the Hungary game are in 76C. Seems like they are grouping the Scotland fans from the ballot together as stated above.

Which is definitely the sensible way to do it. 

Edited by BishyTON

12 hours ago, GordonS said:

That's great news, we're 54E.

Yeah they rebuilt the lower tier of the Haupttribüne, so presumably only sections 2 to 18 are affected. Unless they subsequently renumbered the rest of the the ground...

I am in 58A :) 

3 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Still waiting on my 3 coming through. Still plenty time but would rather just have them and have peace of mind.

Yeah, it’s hard not to start panicking when you see others getting their tickets through and yours are nowhere to be seen.

The sensible bit of your brain is saying “Lots of people haven’t got theirs yet” the other bit is like “Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket?” 

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah, it’s hard not to start panicking when you see others getting their tickets through and yours are nowhere to be seen.

The sensible bit of your brain is saying “Lots of people haven’t got theirs yet” the other bit is like “Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket? Where’s my ticket?” 

Good to know I’m not the only one. 

I keep checking my emails every few hours or so. :lol: 

8 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Me waiting for my email. Has anybody had their SSC ones through?

luluwpp.gif.f4227bfc775b6e46d7ae3f24f22f37ae.gif

No, those are what I am waiting for as well.

I sympathise with those having to wait, I know I would barely be capable of thinking about anything else if it were me.

Not wanting to make that worse but I've even had my R16 tickets through, which I got in the last resale.

8 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I sympathise with those having to wait, I know I would barely be capable of thinking about anything else if it were me.

Not wanting to make that worse but I've even had my R16 tickets through, which I got in the last resale.

Aye I got my official L16 ticket but waiting on  Stubhub sending the Hungary one. Been checking 5 times a day even though you clearly get a notification when something arrives :(