Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

4B and 58 don't seem to be anywhere near each other. 

mercedes-benz-arena-stuttgart-seating-pl

46 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

this is the map i have been using - confusing.com, my bad if i am wrong 

MHPArena Seating Chart:

MHPArena seating chart

I think @Billy XBoswell is using an out of date chart. I'm in Block 74D which doesn't even exist in his chart. They only go to 70. I think the chart posted by @Pie Of The Month is the correct one.

16 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Surely that just literally means there is an aisle between you where the block changes?

I didn't even consider that it might be just across a stairway 🤦‍♂️ but with the seat numbers being 1-4 it would seem odd that a section only has 3 seats in a row before changing. 

I'll try and get hold of a stadium plan with individual seat numbers and check it out. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I think @Billy XBoswell is using an out of date chart. I'm in Block 74D which doesn't even exist in his chart. They only go to 70. I think the chart posted by @Pie Of The Month is the correct one.

This is the most recent one, created after they remodelled the Haupttribune. I'm in block 5A so there will be some Scotland fans in that area.

MBARENA_23-24_grau_doppel.png

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

15 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

This is the most recent one, created after they remodelled the Haupttribune. I'm in block 5A so there will be some Scotland fans in that area.

MBARENA_23-24_grau_doppel.png

Thanks, appears all they did was renumber the one stand then. 74D is exactly where it was before.

23 minutes ago, dezz said:

I didn't even consider that it might be just across a stairway 🤦‍♂️ but with the seat numbers being 1-4 it would seem odd that a section only has 3 seats in a row before changing. 

I'll try and get hold of a stadium plan with individual seat numbers and check it out. 

There are narrow blocks at Hampden where its only 1. 2 and 3 seats wide. Certainly in the South Stand there are.

2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

this is the map i have been using - confusing.com, my bad if i am wrong 

MHPArena Seating Chart:

MHPArena seating chart

That map looks like it predates the excellent work they did to bring in the ends over 10 years ago, which is a pretty perfect template for what could be done at Hampden. They also dug down to bring the stands nearer the pitch. The more recent remodelling some have referred to here is the rebuild of the lower tier of the main stand, which was completed recently.

Has anyone used any of the resale type websites with success? StubHub, Ticombo etc? 

If anyone has any advice re these websites then that would be appreciated. Would using a credit card help protect me for example?

Tempted as it stands and will continue to be as the games get closer! 

35 minutes ago, True Saintee said:

Has anyone used any of the resale type websites with success? StubHub, Ticombo etc? 

If anyone has any advice re these websites then that would be appreciated. Would using a credit card help protect me for example?

I used ticombo for Hungary as their guarantees seemed solid enough. I looked for listings with a 12 hr or 24 hr delivery guarantee as I knew the tickets were arriving into the app so less of a time to wait, and the seller has committed themselves to delivering within 24 hrs or whatever it may be. That way if they go beyond that you can message them and ask what's going on. Will admit my seller had me on edge as he didn't message back until 23 hrs in but all ok after that!

Posted (edited)

Anyone looking to swap sections (SSC)?

Looking for a 240 for Germany from 129

And O1/N6 for Switzerland for an N12

Edited by Hossy87

12 hours ago, Pepe89hun said:

Hi guys! I have 4pcs category3 tickets into section 41A, where is the SSC mob seating. I am interested to swap my tickets into the hungarian firm front of the SSC side.  

Really aye ???

16 hours ago, True Saintee said:

Used Live Football Tickets for 1st time. Ticket for Swiss game came through no probs 👌  Prices eye watering but!

3 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

My mate is trying to get 2 tickets for Switzerland game from a guy no longer going...£150 each, face value!  UEFA rip-off merchants...fleece the fans!

I'll happily take one of them!

1 hour ago, Sugar_Army said:

My mate is trying to get 2 tickets for Switzerland game from a guy no longer going...£150 each, face value!  UEFA rip-off merchants...fleece the fans!

I'm desperate for a Swiss ticket. In Dundee too so can meet up to avoid any issues. 

7 hours ago, T Wasp said:

Used Live Football Tickets for 1st time. Ticket for Swiss game came through no probs 👌  Prices eye watering but!

When you say "came through" do you mean you have it in your app? Or that the order is confirmed?

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Beware of first time posters, thanks to UEFA this a luxury picnic for scammers.

Wise words, I’ve had this account since 2008 right enough so hopefully my question will be answered without any fear!