Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Couldn’t see this posted there’s a survey to try get a rough idea where Scotland fans are sitting at each game, quite handy as I got my tickets in ballot and was worried I’d be stuck with or next to the Hungary bampots but seems there is another 136 Scotland fans in the same block (54a) happy with that 

3 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Couldn’t see this posted there’s a survey to try get a rough idea where Scotland fans are sitting at each game, quite handy as I got my tickets in ballot and was worried I’d be stuck with or next to the Hungary bampots but seems there is another 136 Scotland fans in the same block (54a) happy with that 

This is incredibly helpful.

I'm 54E for Hungary and it's good to know there will be at least 140 of us in there. 1,743 have provided their location so far, I'd guess we'll have about 10 times that number in the ground so it looks good. However, we're right beside the worst fans in Europe and that worries me. Section 55 looks like it's the start of the Hungary area and I think we're about 13 seats from there. Right now section 54 has the second-highest number of Scotland fans of any section on that chart and I worry that will make us a target rather than protect us.

For once, hopefully the Bereitschaftspolizei show the level of assertiveness for which they're famed.

Does anyone think the prices on the reseller sites will come down as the games approach? Aye there will be some people getting more desperate and just giving in to the high prices eventually, but equally if you're a seller and you've spent over €100 on a ticket you don't want/can't use, wouldn't you be better just getting your money back rather than trying to make a profit?

Aren't Hungary's Ultras more concerned with organised violence whilst being extremely racist and homophobic rather than just picking fights with random Scotland fans?

Would be very surprised if there was bother in or around the ground in the evening. Probably got more chance getting rushed in one of the squares earlier on the afternoon, but even at that they'll probably avoid huge numbers and pick off smaller groups as for all the bluster these guys are generally shite bags 

Edited by Christophe

Just got through a matchday guide via email to Georgia Turkey next Tuesday as managed to snag a couple of cheap tickets to that in Dortmund. First time it's felt "real" - just 4 and a half fecking work days to navigate.....

29 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Opening game tickets available on the portal right now.

Unreal. One of our group has just bought 2 cat 3 tix for the opening match at 150 euros a pop. Absolutely buzzing!

18 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Just got through a matchday guide via email to Georgia Turkey next Tuesday as managed to snag a couple of cheap tickets to that in Dortmund. First time it's felt "real" - just 4 and a half fecking work days to navigate.....

We are off to this game also. Sitting in the famous yellow wall stand. Looking forward to it 

39 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Opening game tickets available on the portal right now.

Nothing available for any of our games when I looked there. At this stage tickets for the opening game pretty much only any use to those going to Germany for it regardless. And I can't go to Switzerland one now anyway, got work commitments next midweek.

They were definitely there when it was posted as I had a nosey and had some restricted view alongside the mental money 600 and 900 euro tickets.

Hoping they do this for other random games throughout the tournament. 

18 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

They were definitely there when it was posted as I had a nosey and had some restricted view alongside the mental money 600 and 900 euro tickets.

Hoping they do this for other random games throughout the tournament. 

Are people just randomly checking the UEFA site from time to time or is there some way of warning that they are going on sale? I didn't get any email.

Germany and Switzerland games no use to me at this stage unfortunately and I've got tickets for the Hungary game but my son's pal and his dad don't and are going anyway so if I could get another couple for that game I'd buy them.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Are people just randomly checking the UEFA site from time to time or is there some way of warning that they are going on sale? I didn't get any email.

Germany and Switzerland games no use to me at this stage unfortunately and I've got tickets for the Hungary game but my son's pal and his dad don't and are going anyway so if I could get another couple for that game I'd buy them.

I believe there was an email sent out this morning to people (Scotland fans) who hadn’t got a ticket in a ballot previously 

1 minute ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

I believe there was an email sent out this morning to people (Scotland fans) who hadn’t got a ticket in a ballot previously 

All seems a bit haphazard. Surely just email everyone if you're emailing. You've got guys possibly already in Germany with tickets for other matches who would ideally have wanted these. If you're not actually going to block them from buying (I got my Hungary ones without ever receiving any email) then just email everyone (well everyone who selected Scotland as their team anyway). I don't suppose they care though, it was clearly a handful of tickets and went very quickly. You can only sell them once.

1 hour ago, JD Machino said:

Do you need to take your passport on Friday for stadium entry or is the ticket on the app enough?

Doubt they’ll check passports anyway but a copy of it is fine. Not worth the risk, or stress, of carrying your passport about all day. 

8 hours ago, ScottMc77 said:

Unreal. One of our group has just bought 2 cat 3 tix for the opening match at 150 euros a pop. Absolutely buzzing!

Do you know if your pal’s tickets have arrived in his UEFA app yet? 

I was lucky enough to get some this morning when they randomly appeared, but don’t have them so far. 

Admittedly the others I bought took a wee while, but with the game just a couple of days away, I had it in my head they’d arrive pretty promptly. 

5 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Doubt they’ll check passports anyway but a copy of it is fine. Not worth the risk, or stress, of carrying your passport about all day. 

It could save hassle having some id on you like a driving licence or something, if things go pear shaped, not necessarily at the stadium. I'm not sure how seriously the German police will take a wrinkled up photocopy when nearly every European citizen will have an ID card on them. 

Edited by welshbairn