Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah I’ve been like this for last 20 mins.

I was hoping it was down the the portal not being open but it hasn't changed yet...

Just now, Sugar_Army said:

I got that message when it went to 10am the it gave me code for waiting room but the dar filling up so slow I think I will be goosed

I've been logged in since 09:25 and it didn't give me the code thing til about 10:03. Meanwhile the boy beside me at work logged in at 10:02, got it immediately and his bar is further along than mine. I'm working on the assumption that the bar isn't actually representative of anything but I'll be spewing if he gets in first.

I’ve had to ditch using mobile as iPhone was blocking the captcha, so now in on the laptop with the bar but presumably means I’m miles behind everyone in the queue despite being ready from 9:15. Kick in the balls, f**k you apple!

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

They're updating availability on that link so people are clearly getting in ahead of all of us.

Thanks for the update. I just checked, and it seems like there hasn't been much movement on the ticket portal. Consequently, I believe the likelihood of obtaining tickets is quite low.