Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

It might have been better that as soon as they knew the tournament wad oversubscribed, that the first day of the resell only allowed you the chance of picking up a ticket for the nation you originally said you preferred...ie if you chose Scotland you could only get a Scotland ticket.  Then if there is any left put them up for a free-for-all another time.

No disrespect to any on here but you will possibly be sitting next to a Frenchman with a Scotland ticket while thousands of Scotland fans who tried to log in missed out.  Times that scenario for every country.

It would also mean more fans visiting Germany because they got a ticket to the match of the country they supported, reduce possible flaspoints and make for a better atmosphere.

Unfortunately Eufa only care only about the money and not the fans spending their hard earned cash.

For the record, I am going, got no ticket, not bitter and am glad of any fan that got a ticket(s) for any game.

I think the real annoying thing will be all the hopsos that get tickets but can't be bothered watching the games because the are not interested in football but see it as a jolly they can boast about to friends.

11 hours ago, Elrow said:

Possibly got 2 Cat 3 tickets for Swiss game for sale. As it was the same order I am sure they will be seated together. Will confirm this weekend. 

If you are looking to sell them I would be happy to take them off of your hands. 

14 hours ago, Elrow said:

Possibly got 2 Cat 3 tickets for Swiss game for sale. As it was the same order I am sure they will be seated together. Will confirm this weekend. 

You won't be short on offers for these, but please add me to your queue!

15 hours ago, Elrow said:

DM’ d you already

no stress as I can see your popularity is going through the roof atm 😂

I have decided to bite the bullet. I have not managed to get tickets for the Scotland - Switzerland game in any of the ballots. 

So we are going to use live football tickets to get them. Over £400, but in my generation these opportunities don’t come around very often! 

I have 2x England - Denmark tickets that we got in the ballot.  I was considering selling these on stub hub to try and soften the blow a bit for the Scotland tickets. 

Has anyone ever used one of these selling platforms to get rid of tickets? 

4 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

I have 2x England - Denmark tickets that we got in the ballot.  I was considering selling these on stub hub to try and soften the blow a bit for the Scotland tickets. 

Has anyone ever used one of these selling platforms to get rid of tickets? 

No, but bear in mind you'll have more opportunities to sell them for face value on the official resale hub, worked fine for me the other week.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No, but bear in mind you'll have more opportunities to sell them for face value on the official resale hub, worked fine for me the other week.

We signed up to the Scotland co-efficient page to see if we could get a swap for the England tickets in return for Scotland. But no joy yet!  Will struggle to get a straight swap. If we sell the England tickets, our chances are even slimmer of getting Scotland tickets

19 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

We signed up to the Scotland co-efficient page to see if we could get a swap for the England tickets in return for Scotland. But no joy yet!  Will struggle to get a straight swap. If we sell the England tickets, our chances are even slimmer of getting Scotland tickets

I was meaning if you'd already bought Scotland tickets from Live Football Tickets. You could try for a swap on this site, very much at your own risk but I've rarely heard of anyone having problems. https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/uefa-euro-2024-in-germany-ticket-swaps-only.2128768/page-4#post-42091263

It's worth checking out the other Euro 24 threads on that site as well.

Edited by welshbairn

42 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was meaning if you'd already bought Scotland tickets from Live Football Tickets. You could try for a swap on this site, very much at your own risk but I've rarely heard of anyone having problems. https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/uefa-euro-2024-in-germany-ticket-swaps-only.2128768/page-4#post-42091263

It's worth checking out the other Euro 24 threads on that site as well.

Thanks mate, appreciate that

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I wouldn't hold out too much hope, you don't many Scotland tickets on offer..

Yeah just seen that mate, will chance my luck. 

Worst case scenario will be sell my England tickets on stubhub for a similar price to what I will need to buy my Scotland ones for. 

41 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

Yeah just seen that mate, will chance my luck. 

Worst case scenario will be sell my England tickets on stubhub for a similar price to what I will need to buy my Scotland ones for. 

It might be good timing, the England Supporters Club have just been having another ticket sales session so folk who missed out could be ready for a swap.

On 15/03/2024 at 20:15, Elrow said:

What's the update on your tickets?

19 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

What's the update on your tickets?

Sorry, still waiting to get this confirmed. Just wanting to make sure all the guys in the group I go with have tickets for kids they are bringing. 

Anyone want to exchange a Germany ticket for a fully-transferable Category 1 Switzerland ticket?

Cash adjustment to be according to the face value of the respective tickets (either way).

Meet in Amsterdam this week over a beer or chat via video link to make it happen....

45 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The resale hub is open again for selling back tickets, not for buying yet at this stage.

https://euro2024-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

Given the last "resale" was just over a week ago surely there will be very few being listed so soon. Finding it difficult to imagine why anyone who had tickets for resale would list them now rather than last week. It could literally be dozens available ie someone was ill or away from a device last week. Pretty unlikely imo.