Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

23 minutes ago, Iaindmac said:

This was posted on Twitter. I guess you would just mirror it for Hungary section which is very different that the map you have?

Not really, I said I meant to include the FF sections. It is indeed a case of mirroring it for Hungary I believe, but the resale & lottery tickets are diagonally opposite the SSC at all the games I believe (certainly the second two games).

3 minutes ago, Spain said:

Not really, I said I meant to include the FF sections. It is indeed a case of mirroring it for Hungary I believe, but the resale & lottery tickets are diagonally opposite the SSC at all the games I believe (certainly the second two games).

Fans first tickets are directly behind the goals. The corner sections in Stuttgart are Cat 2 and 3. https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/10057275920540-Where-are-the-various-price-categories-located-in-the-stadium

16 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Fans first tickets are directly behind the goals. The corner sections in Stuttgart are Cat 2 and 3. https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/10057275920540-Where-are-the-various-price-categories-located-in-the-stadium

I know, that's my point. I forgot to include the fans first tickets for each side, that's all. I don't get what's so confusing.

1 hour ago, Spain said:

I know, that's my point. I forgot to include the fans first tickets for each side, that's all. I don't get what's so confusing.

Ah sorry, misunderstood what you said.

Hi there maybe a long shot my friends and i are travelling from Australia and really want to see Scotland play.

We have

3no Cat 1 tickets to Belgium v Slovakia
3no Cat 2 tickets to Slovakia v Ukraine
2no Cat 1 tickets to Netherlands v Austria - would consider selling these ones

We are looking to buy or swap for 3no any Cat tickets to Germany v Scotland and or Scotland v Switzerland.

Happy to pay any difference in categories etc also happy to meet in Germany for face to face exchange or arrange for a friend to meet in the Glasgow Area.

A mate from work has bought tickets online for him and his family, I'm unsure where from.  I'd asked if he had received his tickets on the Portal yet but he told me he was receiving electronic tickets and didn't seem to know anything about the Ticket Portal.  Does anyone know if this is possible?  I was under the impression all tickets would be received in the same way and am hoping he isn't going to get scammed.  Cheers.

15 minutes ago, frazzyAKL said:

A mate from work has bought tickets online for him and his family, I'm unsure where from.  I'd asked if he had received his tickets on the Portal yet but he told me he was receiving electronic tickets and didn't seem to know anything about the Ticket Portal.  Does anyone know if this is possible?  I was under the impression all tickets would be received in the same way and am hoping he isn't going to get scammed.  Cheers.

He's probably bought them from a ticket agency but I assume will have to register on the portal for the ticket app to work when he receives them.

Fan Pass question. We haven't transferred any of our tickets amongst the group yet so for example my son has all 3 tickets for a couple of games on his app. As a result two of us don't have fan passes for those days, will these update and appear after the tickets are transferred to us ?

57 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He's probably bought them from a ticket agency but I assume will have to register on the portal for the ticket app to work when he receives them.

Aye I thought as much, with any luck he's just not received all the information yet.

31 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Fan Pass question. We haven't transferred any of our tickets amongst the group yet so for example my son has all 3 tickets for a couple of games on his app. As a result two of us don't have fan passes for those days, will these update and appear after the tickets are transferred to us ?

I'm sure that's the case but I'd transfer the tickets soon just in case there are any niggles to sort out. Like I had to reinstall the app to get the fan pass to appear.

14 minutes ago, frazzyAKL said:

Aye I thought as much, with any luck he's just not received all the information yet.

Give him the instructions for the portal and see if they are on there. The company might just be bad communicators, I would imagine by electronic tickets they are talking about are the same things we all got. 

19 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Give him the instructions for the portal and see if they are on there. The company might just be bad communicators, I would imagine by electronic tickets they are talking about are the same things we all got. 

I think when someone transfers a ticket to you it comes as an email link, rather than appearing straight on the app. It definitely won't be on the portal if he hasn't set up an account.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I think when someone transfers a ticket to you it comes as an email link, rather than appearing straight on the app. It definitely won't be on the portal if he hasn't set up an account.

Probably this. There is no way for a ticket holder to transfer you a ticket other than through the UEFA Tickets App. For which you will need to be registered before they can be sent.

I'm waiting on tickets from a reseller but I know when the time comes to complete the transfer it will be into my app.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Well no but that’s what I mean, even if he gets an email notification of the ticket, the actual transfer will be app to app, so he is going to have to have it installed before that can happen. 

So for example when my friend transferred his Scotland ticket to me on the Scotland app, I got a notification of it and had to accept it, but it came straight into the app, I know this is UEFA not Scotland, but I think the platform is the same one. They look identical.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Well no but that’s what I mean, even if he gets an email notification of the ticket, the actual transfer will be app to app, so he is going to have to have it installed before that can happen. 

So for example when my friend transferred his Scotland ticket to me on the Scotland app, I got a notification of it and had to accept it, but it came straight into the app, I know this is UEFA not Scotland, but I think the platform is the same one. They look identical.

Fair enough, I can't remember exactly how it worked last time, and yeah, it's the same. He should definitely get his UEFA account set up on the portal anyway.

Edited by welshbairn

Hi All, 

I have two tickets for Scotland vs Hungary, that I was hoping, to swap for tickets for the Switzerland game, either 1,2,3. I know it’s a long shot but happy to take a message on this! 

I live local to Glasgow, so open to meeting in person too! 

cheers