Week 8

lichtie23

Geno worries me. Did enough to win but from the start of the second until the last minute he was a disaster. It’s difficult not to root for him, but he’s been miles off it recently.

I think we’re looking way ahead of where we should be in our development and the defence fills me with a lot of confidence, but I don’t think we’re a contender with him at QB. 

15 hours ago, RiG said:

The Purdy hype has to end now surely? He's looking like Nick Mullens 2.0 right now. 

I didn't fancy the 49ers for a win this week, coming off a Monday night loss on the road and facing a Bengals team coming off a bye week, then add Purdy not practicing for most of the week to that too.

For me all the 49ers problems stem from the total collapse of the defense. They just can't stop anything at the moment, and whereas last season the 49ers were able to control games, in recent weeks they've had to chase games under both scoreboard and clock pressure and been found wanting.

Wilks needs a rocket up his arse, the defense has been awful under his watch.