Kelty vs Stirling

Wasn't much between the sides at forthbank and felt we were slightly lucky to come away with all 3 points.

Will Darren Young persist with the 3 at the back or will we return to 442?

They battled hard against Falkirk to no reward. This should be more our level.

The table is tight apart from the top 2 and bottom 1 and for all the games against teams in the squashed middle, every point really counts.

Hope for a narrow win but would be happy with a draw.

17 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

Wasn't much between the sides at forthbank and felt we were slightly lucky to come away with all 3 points.

Will Darren Young persist with the 3 at the back or will we return to 442?

They battled hard against Falkirk to no reward. This should be more our level.

The table is tight apart from the top 2 and bottom 1 and for all the games against teams in the squashed middle, every point really counts.

Hope for a narrow win but would be happy with a draw.

Expecting a  competitive game. We've been leaky at the back but still creating lots of opportunities. 2.1 Kelty with a fag paper between them for me.

How's Greg Spence doing since his step back up from the Swifts? See he's starting a bit. Was always far too good to be down at that level.

6 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

Spence is doing OK. He works hard and makes a nuisance of himself and you fancy him to take a chance when it comes his way.

Not sure the Spence and Carrick partnership really works though. Carrick has been a bit off most of the season.

Perhaps one of the reasons for Dale Carrick's slow start to the season is that he is no longer playing alongside Robert Thomson, and he and Greg Spence are too similar.

I was alluding to the same thing.

I understand it. Spence has been the most consistent so deserves his place.

I'm just not convinced I've ever really seen it click.

Carrick and thommo had a great partnership last season but we haven't seen too much of it this year. Carrick was injured for a while right enough.

Could've had my bathroom all painted today but opted for this , so glad , you just can't beat a last minute winner , had stonewall draw written all over it as that's as poor I've seen us all season , sending off played a big part in us picking up all 3 points but not complaining , just flip a coin for the next game 😂

Hard to tell how this would have went with no sending off. Pretty evenly matched again. Great finish from Moory to win it at the end. 

Stirling, as with us, will be fine this season and a decent side. Cannot see us remaining in the playoffs spots but delighted with where we are so far.

Had 0-0 written all over it, until the last 1/4.  Not a classic, but as a match I enjoyed it. NCP has an intimacy I enjoy. Currie was engaging with Kelty young team behind goal. He had one exceptional block, but rooted to the spot for the goal. VG strike. Yes goals would be nice. But we are not out of our depth in this league.

PS re meeting your Heroes. Briefly spoke to Kai F. An unassuming young man.