St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager 23/24

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Leveins the type of shitty, banter-looking, boring appointment that works perfectly for us and sees us finish 6th after a 20 game unbeaten streak.

Levein would be a good appointment imo, certainly up against a lot of the names kicking about. 

fits the bill for what Stan is looking for, is very much in to youth development, should have a good contact book. Always like the way he speaks about the game. 

we could do much worse imo. 

It’s interview day! Hopefully we get a few exciting leakages (there have already been some leakages of a personal nature since 9.30pm last night, but I’m referring to managerial candidate leaks now).

Tam Courts is on the shortlist according to Scott Burns. I’m in two minds about Tam. I think he showed himself to be a capable manager at United, but he’s also a bit of a personality vacuum which I’m not sure our current squad would benefit from. Maybe some sort of Levein-Courts partnership would work well.

10 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Tam Courts is on the shortlist according to Scott Burns. I’m in two minds about Tam. I think he showed himself to be a capable manager at United, but he’s also a bit of a personality vacuum which I’m not sure our current squad would benefit from. Maybe some sort of Levein-Courts partnership would work well.

Hes an absolute waffler but if he gets results i imagine players buy into it. He done better at United than he shouldve but a one season sample size isnt the best. 

Burn also saying Jamie McAllister was there. Type of profile we'd maybe go for but probably not this time.

13 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

It’s interview day! Hopefully we get a few exciting leakages (there have already been some leakages of a personal nature since 9.30pm last night, but I’m referring to managerial candidate leaks now).

Apparently he was there last night also.

Didn't see him with my own eyes though so... 🤷‍♂️

Martindale — kb'd by Livingston

Neilson — not sure what's happening but you'd imagine he'll at least be asked to interview..

Levein — heavy links and you'd imagine if him being there last night was a coincidence, the well-connected journos would have said so. Can't read this but seems to point towards him 

Jamie McAllister — would be bizarre to give it to a rookie but no harm in interviewing him

Tam Courts — being considered apparently

Scott Brown — bookies favourite for no apparent reason

Neil Lennon — doesn't want it

Dean Sheils — wants it, won't get it

Charlie Mulgrew — wants it, hopefully won't get it