Deadly Dees vs Penalty to Rangers

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Lads I hate Rangers more than life itself but it obviously looks good and is statistically not harmful. :lol:

If Police Scotland + the Scottish sports media have managed to convince you a flare is as deadly as a hydrogen bomb then I think you have some reflecting to do.

Sorry HF, flares burning at high temperatures in a closely packed stadium isn't on.

16 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Lads I hate Rangers more than life itself but it obviously looks good and is statistically not harmful. :lol:

If Police Scotland + the Scottish sports media have managed to convince you a flare is as deadly as a hydrogen bomb then I think you have some reflecting to do.

Are you on a mission to have as many honking takes as possible on this website these days?

34 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

denzel-washington-training-day.gif

Played relatively well that half. Pretty solid at the back but finishing chances continues to be an issue. Danilo really needs to finish that point blank chance and the scoreline looks a lot more comfortable.

we should never have came out after the delay for the fan behaviour maybe then some fucker will take notice

game delayed 45 mins after they arrive late after telling their fans to leave early due to travel disruption

10/15 min delay due to arseholes doing arsehole things we then concede practically straight from the restart aye very good....we'll probably get fined for the arseholes bringing flares into the ground.

Just now, Meeniedee said:

we should never have came out after the delay for the fan behaviour maybe then some fucker will take notice

game delayed 45 mins after they arrive late after telling their fans to leave early due to travel disruption

10/15 min delay due to arseholes doing arsehole things we then concede practically straight from the restart aye very good....we'll probably get fined for the arseholes bringing flares into the ground.

Somebody will get a bad burn from a flare, probably a child, and then there will be a load of hand wringing and shite.