Dark Blue Beauties vs. Ken Livingston - Sunday 5th November 2pm

Here we go again. 

We looked good last time against Ken but we know Martindale is a sly old dog and we still can't put the ball in the net. 

Hopefully our backline is sorted after that miserable result against the DUP. 

The Doc is a winner mind. Unsure how this will go. I'll guess 2-1. 

Thank you. 

With the changes he made last night, I'm not going to bother trying to guess a lineup - he's probably more likely to go back to what we already isn't/wasn't working, than he is to set us up in a more positive and attacking way.

Think by general rule a point away from home is decent enough and would stop the run of defeats at least, but think a win's needed to get some confidence back. A shot on target would be very welcome, a goal or two would be even better. Ended up with the day to myself so was tempted to make the drive up, but am I f**k wasting time and money with the way we've played lately, hopefully I'm made to regret it.

1-0 Dundee.

Edited by LiviLion

35 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

With the changes he made last night, I'm not going to bother trying to guess a lineup - he's probably more likely to go back to what we already isn't/wasn't working, than he is to set us up in a more positive and attacking way.

Think by general rule a point away from home is decent enough and would stop the run of defeats at least, but think a win's needed to get some confidence back. A shot on target would be very welcome, a goal or two would be even better. Ended up with the day to myself so was tempted to make the drive up, but am I f**k wasting time and money with the way we've played lately, hopefully I'm made to regret it.

1-0 Dundee.

Hopefully the Livi players match your horrendous attitude and it'll be  a comfortable Dundee win on the way to Livi relegation. Enjoy your £40/£50 quid saving though.

As it is this could go either way, in a game both clubs should be looking to take full points. A win for the Dee would be massive.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

am I f**k wasting time and money with the way we've played lately, hopefully I'm made to regret it.

This has been exactly my opinion of late and the biggest downside to our current form. 

Majority of Livi fans will accept losses if the manner of defeat is alright but of late we are downright terrible so it's extremely hard to take. 

Would say this is almost a must win game but sadly it's likely Martindale will view it as must not lose and we'll be set up not to concede again. 

As ever I live in hope to be proved wrong and made to regret my decision to stay at home.

Still waiting for Livi to turn up attacking wise.So negative recently. Last time between the two the sending off and rightly so killed the game for us and the Dees capitalised.No easy games in this division, and suspect tomorrow will be no different.Big game for both.Mon the Lions,at least make a game of it.

Out with system's you wonder why Livi can't  get any shots on target ...there is only one reason and that's the mobility of the midfield,...Livi don't have any pace in the whole team,Montano and Penrice are the only 2 players that can run any distance without losing the ball,the rest are mostly static and refuse to get forward,the way  I see it the whole midfield are basically another line of defenders 

The system 3-4-2-1 end up. 7-2-1. ...  A  4-3-3 ends up 7-2-1. ... A 4-3-2-1 ends up a 7-2-1 .....A  5-3-2  ends up a 7-2 -1 

The whole midfield just love playing in their own half,until that changes nothing will change,..but  they don't have any player's that can