Accies VS Stirling

22 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Our confidence has gone, expecting a heavy defeat. Only reason I'm going is I've not been to Hamilton in years so it still has that 'novelty' value about it. 

Hard to see it any other way.

Think the last thing we probably need is an away trip to one of the best teams in the division.

I really struggled to find any positives from last week.

21 hours ago, Dumb yatt said:

Optimistically, I see Stirling 3 maybe 4.

Stirling fans would realise I was hinting at shots on goal. Never a good sign, for me, when I start thinking of pen or og’s If Hamilton Have any goodness in their heart. Tomorrow would be a good time to show it.

On 10/11/2023 at 12:13, unitedbino said:

This could be an absolute pasting. All the momentum of the first few games of the season has gone. I'll stick a pound on 5-0 Accies to ease the pain of the inevitable demolition. 

Hope you stuck a couple of quid on that bet😀

Did Stirling have a shot? I genuinely can't remember them being in our final third, never mind having a shot. 

Home games seem to go 2 ways, we score 2 before half time and hammer teams or we score 0 or 1 and then panic in the second half. 

Credit to O'Hara, he was excellent today as were the full team. More Saturdays like that please. 

Most admit I wasn't expecting a 5-0 win before kickoff today. Great result and our best home performance of the season so far. I've giving O'Hara a lot of criticism but he was excellent today. Lewis Smith and Dario Zannata both made good impacts when coming on today and showed that if they are giving a chance they can cause issues in this league good to see them getting 30 minutes today rather than the usual 5

Absolutely streets ahead today. 8 or 9 nil could have been the result and Stirling would have had little complaint.

Slight disappointment to hear Edinburgh's late equaliser was disallowed but the complete erosion of Falkirk's GD advantage is very pleasing.

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Really disappointed to see that early title challengers have fell away. Odd to hear that Albion couldn't contend with Hamiltons one dimensional play. 

Such rivalry in Tier 3 of Scottish Fitba. Enjoy your win without gloating perhaps NBW.