DAFC vs DUFC - Friday Night Lights

14 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

People shitting the bed because a Dundee United fan said Todd has had a setback ffs

People reacting to said people "shitting the bed" by pissing/shitting the bed ffs

Edited by da_no_1

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

He was sent off twice at East End eh? Was at both, I think we were pumped 3-0 in one game, and gave up a 3-0 half-time lead in the other. 

I seem to remember Andy Smith playing a significant part in one or both of those games. I used to hate him as a player. Met his sister through work...never mentioned that I thought her brother was a jug-eared cnt!

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Someone should tell Mehmet at the start of the game that he’s won the Euromillions.  Is the Pars back up goalie any good?

And that his ticket itls just outside the 6 yard box at a corner so he comes off his line.

Edited by Heaton

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Well up for this, wish I was over for it! 

Can’t make it either as I’ve business to attend to. 

Not listened to your latest podcast yet but is Gerry Britton seizing control of the PA to lead the miserable home support in a rendition of “If You’re Happy and you Know It” mentioned?

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Can’t make it either as I’ve business to attend to. 

Not listened to your latest podcast yet but is Gerry Britton seizing control of the PA to lead the miserable home support in a rendition of “If You’re Happy and you Know It” mentioned?

Damn right it's mentioned. Along with other stories I'd never heard of before, brilliant lad.