110 members have voted

1. 1. Chp Shop Scottish Cup 1st Round

• Red Pudding
    • King Rib
  2. 2. Chip Shop Scottish Cup 1st Round

• Scampi
    • Mince Pie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/23 at 14:57

Utterly criminal how these poles are sitting,  red pudding behind just cos weedgies don't know what one is. Its not its fault your uneducated. And while scampi may not be the first choice fish product its well ahead of something that belongs in a bakery, not a chippy. 

Edited by parsforlife

16 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Utterly criminal how these poles are sitting,  red pudding behind just cos weedgies don't know what one is. Its not its fault your uneducated. And while scampi may not be the first choice fish product its well ahead of something that belongs in a bakery, not a chippy. 

100% this.

Went Red pudding and Scampi.

Red Pudding is a lt better than a King Rib. You will be hard pushed to find one down here (Wite pudding is aso hard to come by, but a local chippy sells it).

Not a fan of pies from the chippy so went for Scampi as I had to vote for something.

3 minutes ago, superwell87 said:

Went Red pudding and Scampi.

Red Pudding is a lt better than a King Rib. You will be hard pushed to find one down here (Wite pudding is aso hard to come by, but a local chippy sells it).

Not a fan of pies from the chippy so went for Scampi as I had to vote for something.

Red pudding/ Scampi but would have preferred Haggis ( a previous Cowden player/Chairman, Butcher Charlie Gronbach was for some years Scottish Champion for Haggis ). Mark you, I now have the taste for the spicy haggis supper available from the local chippy.

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I thought Scraps were only available in Yorkshire Chip Shops? 😉
Though the Wee Chippy in Ainster is considering them. 🤔

IMG_1392.jpeg

Years ago (25) the Wee Chippy was the site of the Ainster Chip Shop before they moved along the road to their new site.

When the first shop was taken over, kids from Waid would often come in at lunchtime and ask for scraps and would be given them.