Dundee FC vs The Pride of Renfrewshire, AKA St. Mirren - Armistice Day, 2023

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

f**k sake. Even your own fans are telling you to wrap it up.

What a fucking nightmare you're having. Almost worse than your team today.

Almost.

:lol:

Revisionary nonsense. I mistake Motherwell for Hearts and suddenly I'm the worst poster on here.

Learn to enjoy a win, I know they don't come around all that often.

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

This weegie mob are the worst team I have seen at Dens for a long time and that includes the championship games last season. How on earth have they picked up so many point? Brutal.

Calm down. Dundee have been good but our squad has basically had the shits since Tuesday.

Just now, Ric said:

:lol:

Revisionary nonsense. I mistake Motherwell for Hearts and suddenly I'm the worst poster on here.

Learn to enjoy a win, I know they don't come around all that often.

What a state to get into. Brilliant stuff.

2 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

We’ve had a sickness bug rip through the squad. This result is pretty much expected.

We’ve got the international break now to recover

Good 3 points for Dundee as they’ll need them later in the season when they collapse

Its a shame their supporters embarrassed themselves again today by mimicking Rangers fans and associating themselves with a sectarian organisation which triggered the troubles in Northern Ireland

Quite a meltdown here, absolutely delicious. 

IMG_9274.gif

4 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

We’ve had a sickness bug rip through the squad. This result is pretty much expected.

Good 3 points for Dundee as they’ll need them later in the season when they collapse

Its a shame their supporters embarrassed themselves again today by mimicking Rangers fans and associating themselves with a sectarian organisation which triggered the troubles in Northern Ireland

Season 5 Ouffff GIF by PBS

6 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Seething.

Think it's safe to say that a result like this has been coming for a few weeks. We've been pretty poor since last international break and hopefully can regroup after the upcoming one.

Need to put a really poor performance behind us, regardless of reasons or excuses and get our heads up and playing again ASAP.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Think it's safe to say that a result like this has been coming for a few weeks. We've been pretty poor since last international break and hopefully can regroup after the upcoming one.

Need to put a really poor performance behind us, regardless of reasons or excuses and get our heads up and playing again ASAP.

As I said earlier in the thread, at least Robinson realised we were a shambles and made 4 changes at the break. Normally you expect managers to tinker rather than wholesale changes.