Dundee FC vs The Pride of Renfrewshire, AKA St. Mirren - Armistice Day, 2023

Okay, so Bonfire Night was yesterday...but here's to the start of a new bin fire. I know we have Hibs at home in <48 hours, but this is Dundee's next game and I thought I'd get the ball rolling.

Given how Scottish teams competing in Europe often seem to drop points after playing midweek games, I cannae help thinking we might not be at our best on Saturday following our game against Hibs. 😬

p.s. Carson - "f**king booooo!"

Nothing to fear here.

Robinsons brand of thuggish football might work against diddies like St Johnstone but we have more than enough to combat the eye bleeding style of The Paisley Saints.

Sitting pretty in the league but they'll still struggle to bring 400 fans on a Saturday afternoon. Even with the Economic plight of Paisley and the surrounds that is truly pathetic.

Mon the Dees.

Thank you.

That's not bad - 600 sold already with just under four days to go! 

I'm not a regular at away games - Rangers, Well, Kilmarnock and Hibs last season. However, given we're doing so well I thought I would venture up to Scumdee, AKA as the 'arsehole of Scotland', and hopefully watch us put a few passed that dickheid, Carson. 

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Nothing to fear here.

Robinsons brand of thuggish football might work against diddies like St Johnstone but we have more than enough to combat the eye bleeding style of The Paisley Saints.

Sitting pretty in the league but they'll still struggle to bring 400 fans on a Saturday afternoon. Even with the Economic plight of Paisley and the surrounds that is truly pathetic.

Mon the Dees.

Thank you.

GIF by RealityTVGIFs

20 hours ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

p.s. Carson - "f**king booooo!"

49 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

hopefully watch us put a few passed that dickheid, Carson. 

Do you ever compose a post where you're not spitting feathers over Mr Carson?

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Nothing to fear here.

Mon the Dees.

Thank you.

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

6 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Tough game. Still fancy us at home against anyone. 

Either Pineda or Robinson up front with Bakayoko, don't start Sylla and Tiffoney in place of Cameron.

Hope we win, think it'll be a 2-2 draw.

I thought Tiffoney was one of your best players? He almost single handedly got you a point in Paisley.