Week 10

lichtie23

The Chargers put together TD drives of 75, 75, 77, 66, & 68 yards, they have the highest paid defense in the league, and they still lose.

Staley's arse should be out the door within the hour, but he'll be standing in press conferences all week giving it the same 'we have to execute better/I'm proud of the team" bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Following the Chargers must be the most incredibly exasperating experience in all of sports fandom.

It used to be, but nonsense like this is just par for the course now. 

533 yards of offense and 41 points given up, at home, when Staley has the largest Cap spend on D of any team in the NFL. What exactly is this "defensive guru" missing that means he continually puts out one of the most embarrassingly inept units in the league?

Even Norv Turner's teams weren't this lopsided, and Anthony Lynn's teams didn't have this much talent. I'll do Staley a favour and not claim that Mike McCoy would have won that, because McCoy was Hall Of Fame calibre in coaching his team out of W's, but this is genuinely the biggest waste of talent I can recall in nearly 40 years of being a Chargers fan, and it's been going on for nearly three seasons.

1 minute ago, Antiochas III said:

TD Washington.  Howell to Brown.  Tied at 26... 0:52.  

Should have gone for 2 but hey Riverboat Ron is now a Paddle Boat

Being a pessimist, 52 seconds with two timeouts seems plenty time to get a FG

And as I type that they don't get out of bounds, silly! 

1 minute ago, Antiochas III said:

I think we finally have one of those things people call a QB😍

Providing our OLine doesn't kill him, he could be around for a while, hopefully.