Livingston v Rangers: Sun 12:00pm

While Clement has made a strong start at Rangers, this will be a big test against a Livi side that will be desperate for points.

I am hoping we might see Cantwell moved centrally with McCausland coming in for Lammers to play on the right. He showed enough on Thursday for my liking and seems to be able to play passes through the lines.

I really don’t expect this to be a classic by any means coming off the back of Thursday night and Livi likely to set up to frustrate but our affairs at the Tony Mac are generally quite entertaining.

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Ideally Nouble will show up and get a qucik goal to give us something to cling onto and frustrate the life out of Sevco, but can't see that happening. So will probably be the usual Tavernier free kick opening up the scoring, then another couple of goals to seal the pts.

You forgot about the obligatory penalty LF.

36 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Thought I'd have a listen to the valuable punditry on offer from Sky on today's Livingston vs Rangers match

They're sitting at Celtic Park moaning that Celtic don't have the finances to compete in Europe

I don't know what I expected

It's the rest of Scottish football's fault.