Couthy neeburs. Always been fascinated by aerial pics of grounds, especially when more than one is captured.

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

I work with mostly City and Utd fans and that is part of their "banter", don't think it was anymore than a dig at the fact that neither the club or their fans were from Manchester and that City were "Citizens" of the city of Manchester, they have plenty of other ammunition now so not heard the Salford dig in a long time.

The other thing now is that there is an actual Salford United in the leagues since that dig at Utd was popular, doesn't make as much sense now.

I still see Salford bandied about on twitter tbh. Many thanks though. Interesting. 

On 14/11/2023 at 19:37, The Mantis said:

One from Simpson Park, October 1995, Swifts 0 Bonnyrigg 3 in the SJC. A true aerial shot as I am 6’1”

version1uuid1F3CAC55-0A2C-4BA6-A99A-C1B754803D34modecompatiblenoloc1.thumb.jpeg.1a758f7efdb6e9540c096a8e6479462c.jpeg

I played there for them in two pre-season friendlies as a trialist around 85ish I think, lovely bit of grass.