Ross County's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Ross County's next permanent manager?  

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Is the normal progress not for County to sign someone from ICT? Therefore where is the Duncan ‘Big Dunc’ Ferguson option?

Clearly going to be a target for any club with his impeccable record of never loosing a game of association football while managing in Scotland

7 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

2 Scottish managers who are doing quite well at the minute are John McGlynn and Ian Murray so think one of them for the hot seat. I'm sure some fud like Barry Ferguson or Lee McCulloch will be getting tipped by the record for the job

No thanks.  I shall not be subscribing to your newsletter.  

11 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

I'd like to see John Hughes get one more spin personally as someone watching on from the outside.

He did save us from relegation and I’m sure he would again but definitely can’t see us going back, the style of football wasn’t particularly appealing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67426270

That's some spin, fair play- 

He saved County from relegation at the end of last season with a dramatic penalty shoot-out play-off win against Partick Thistle in Dingwall.

As for who should get it; failed Scotland managers who have seemingly retired ought to become a trend, so, Alex McLeish or Gordon Strachan? 

Someone find George Burley?

21 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

the style of football wasn’t particularly appealing

Ahh, I'm sure he was one to bang on about playing football 'the right way' when he was Falkirk so just assumed he had a modern "philosophy". Just fluff then probably. 

6 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67426270

That's some spin, fair play- 

He saved County from relegation at the end of last season with a dramatic penalty shoot-out play-off win against Partick Thistle in Dingwall.

Hahaha, that's great. Technically true but who had us in the place where we needed a 3-0 win in the play-off just to get to penalties? Aye, let's give him credit for putting out the fire he set

1 minute ago, forkboy said:

Hahaha, that's great. Technically true but who had us in the place where we needed a 3-0 win in the play-off just to get to penalties? Aye, let's give him credit for putting out the fire he set

I know, incredible. 

Leaving the oven on overnight gave me the opportunity to save myself from a burning building. Go me. 

8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

How about Owen Coyle?

Coyle was sacked as the biggest diddy of the lot.

Derek Adams (first spell) 13 years ago left on his own terms, to be Colin Calderwood's assistant at Hibs.

Jimmy Calderwood's short-term contract wasn't renewed at the end of that 10/11 season (after the short-term Willie McStay disaster).

Yogi's interim contract wasn't renewed before Malky was hired.

Everyone else has been sacked since, I think?

Edited by bunglebonce

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

2 Scottish managers who are doing quite well at the minute are John McGlynn and Ian Murray so think one of them for the hot seat. I'm sure some fud like Barry Ferguson or Lee McCulloch will be getting tipped by the record for the job

Barry Ferguson and Lee McCulloch are busy peddling wacky conspiracy theories online.