Arbroath's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Arbroath's next permanent manager?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

I like the idea of Raeside, and if we were a league 2 club, then fine, but I think we're a bigger club at the moment, with a bigger coaching team, recruiting teams, scouts, a community trust, corporate etc.  Maybe a spell at a league 2 club first.

That's a cracking story 1320, I also mind Raeside being slower than a week in the jail!

Roddy Black on the tables in Tutties singing we are going on a bear hunt that night too. Some good memories from that day - f**k knows how - had about a litre of vodka on the bus to Stranraer and back and the rest.

What a day 

17 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Perhaps a bit left field but assuming Arbroath are not looking to spend big on a full time manager, what about ex Arbroath player Robbie Raeside as the next manager?  He’s done well at St Andrews United the last couple of seasons.   My mate goes to a few of their games each season and he says he’s got the team playing some attractive football. They were apparently unlucky to be knocked out of the Scottish Cup by Albion Rovers.

The above assumes Raeside left Arbroath on good terms last time.

He's in the Police. Doubt he'd leave to take over.

3 hours ago, Smokerson said:

There is no way someone managing in the juniors jumps to managing in the championship despite his playing background.

Tam Courts went from Kelty Hearts to Dundee United.  He was able to keep United in the Premiership which is no easy task……..

Joking aside, was Raeside not assistant player manager for Arbroath for a few years?

43 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Tam Courts went from Kelty Hearts to Dundee United.  He was able to keep United in the Premiership which is no easy task……..

Joking aside, was Raeside not assistant player manager for Arbroath for a few years?

He was caretaker manager for a couple of games between McGlashan and Jim Weir if I recall.