Killie v Dundee - SC R4

RawB93

• 1 month later...

Having never been to killie’s stadium whats a good spot for an away supporter? Like Iv been to a few away and sometimes your stuck behind a ducking pillar ?

not wanting to buy tickets for my dad and grandad and they canna see any football?

Edited by D TOTAL

24 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Having never been to killie’s stadium whats a good spot for an away supporter? Like Iv been to a few away and sometimes your stuck behind a ducking pillar ?

not wanting to buy tickets for my dad and grandad and they canna see any football?

The sightlines are great, it's the legroom that'll get ya.

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

The sightlines are great, it's the legroom that'll get ya.

Guess I’ll be fine I’m the runt of the litter , rest of my dads side are lol 6f4”+ even my frail auld grandad has a bit of a slouch on him at 6’6 …lucky me

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping that Dundee's transfer dealings have weakened them ahead of this - especially with Beck being replaced by Costelloe. If this was an away game for us, I'd be worried about getting a result - however, I'm hopeful that our home form can keep up. I expect a tight game given the two that have already taken place this season.

Ken what's weird - I had always believed I'd never been to Kilmarnock but a memory came back to me recently; is there a shared concourse in the away/home stand with a metal gate/fence between it?

Remember a guy giving us cheek through it and honestly didn't have a clue what he was saying. May have been my first venture outside of Dundee at about 13/14.

Edited by RawB93

3 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Ken what's weird - I had always believed I'd never been to Kilmarnock but a memory came back to me recently; is there a shared concourse in the away/home stand with a metal gate/fence between it?

Remember a guy giving us cheek through it and honestly didn't have a clue what he was saying. May have been my first venture outside of Dundee at about 13/14.

The set of turnstiles where you access the away end are right next to two of the turnstiles for the home stand, and there is a metal fence between them when you go through. I typically use those ones to get in because they're closer to the train station and it saves you walking round the stadium, but sometimes they're closed on police request - mainly for the bigger away supports but sometimes seemingly at random too.

6 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Never been happier to have a football Saturday on the horizon. Got dragged to IKEA on Saturday there and it's scarred me.

We could get pumped out the cup by Dundee and it would still genuinely be more enjoyable 

I like the meatballs. 

On 17/01/2024 at 08:21, deadasdillinger said:

Never been happier to have a football Saturday on the horizon. Got dragged to IKEA on Saturday there and it's scarred me.

We could get pumped out the cup by Dundee and it would still genuinely be more enjoyable 

How many tiny pencils did you steal though?

14 hours ago, Fide said:

I too enjoy the meatballs. 

I always get torn between a nice sit doon meatballs meal with some cake and the hotdogs and cinnamon rolls at the exit. IKEA food is class and more than offsets the utter turgid zombie walk through the store beforehand.