Killie v Dundee - SC R4

RawB93

Such a strange half. Absolutely electric start and we are flying. More it goes on we let them in by being needlessly open on the turnover for a team 2 up. Again and again we lose the ball and get opened up with one simple pass, or actually give the ball away ourselves by taking needless risks - Polworth, Rory and Kennedy all off the top of my head. 

Seems like a lot of criticism considering, but would hate to throw this away. We should be keeping the ball and looking for a third with no great urgency; we don't need to go gung ho. Another goal kills it but priority is keep the two goal cushion in the first place 

Never in my lifetime have I seen us two up so early on. Reality is that Dundee should at least be level with some of the chances they've spurned. O'Hara seems extremely nervous and glued to his line. Fear this is all set up for yet another last minute equaliser from the peh munchers unless we get our foot on the ball and get the next goal.