Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

2 hours ago, Craigus said:

You pars simpletons remember that we absolutely rinsed you out of the cup... and in every other time we've played this season? 

Ok, it’s not funny anymore and I am actually starting to feel sorry for you.

Go to bed and tomorrow is a new day.

9 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Ok, it’s not funny anymore and I am actually starting to feel sorry for you.

Go to bed and tomorrow is a new day.

O..k... sweet dreams... and mind the gap. 🤣

• Cardle is Magic changed the title to Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC
36 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

@Craigus what u downgrading that for bro? u hurt man?

You just don’t see people completely disintegrate like that in the space of a single day.

We’ve had the shite patter and the red dotting spree, just awaiting the creepy PMs to start…

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

You just don’t see people completely disintegrate like that in the space of a single day.

We’ve had the shite patter and the red dotting spree, just awaiting the creepy PMs to start…

As soon as I seen the “winnable game” post I knew it would haunt him. The first thing the guy comes back with was a Mum joke, absolutely tragic. 

21 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

As soon as I seen the “winnable game” post I knew it would haunt him. The first thing the guy comes back with was a Mum joke, absolutely tragic. 

Switched off his brain and just allowed that wicked #weeteamenergy to flow through him.

14 hours ago, DAFC. said:

The Cup aye. The rest, absolutely no chance. Just because you are having the season of a generation, don't get above your place. Anyone could do what you guys are doing by spunking cocaine money the way you are. 

Ooft! 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Minus temperatures, snow and rain all expected in Dunfermline. Wouldn't it be a shame if the pitch was unplayable... 

The Grinch Smile GIF

image.png.513ee893a506428f8217a145b110c084.png
light snow & light rain & above freezing thurs - sat,  think you'll need to burst a pipe again

I need a  steak bridie

32 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

image.png.513ee893a506428f8217a145b110c084.png
light snow & light rain & above freezing thurs - sat,  think you'll need to burst a pipe again

I need a  steak bridie

Aye it should be fine...

10 minutes ago, an86 said:

McPake for the sack if we win here? 

I wouldn't necessary say so, however we're at home to Arbroath the week after. Fail to take maximum points from that and it'll be curtains. FWIW I don't want him to go, he's been dealt a crap hand this year, all managers would have struggled. 

I think given you guys seem to be enjoying a bit of a bounce he could be forgiven if we didn't beat you, however East End Park can be a nasty place for a manager when things aren't going well. If we go a goal down on Saturday you'll hear that.

If we somehow lost on Saturday and didn't beat Arbroath then I couldn't see a way back for the manager, although our board are very reluctant to just sack managers so it might be more blocking out that fan noise. I think the feeling was we stayed up this year that would be viewed a success, now we didn't want to live that way but it very much looks like we're going to have to.

Edited by The Toun Clock