Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

15 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

It’s certainly not even heavy enough for a waterlogged pitch but could be enough to soften the ground that wee bit more. Still two hours until the pitch inspection, in that time the rain is meant to reduce a bit. 

My garden has reacted well to the milder weather. If the game was being played here then it would be on, all I’m saying… 🤣

Be very interesting what is said if it is off. It’s not been wet enough for a waterlogged pitch, and we don’t have a burst pipe contributing to a waterlogged area of the pitch like last week. It’s also now been above freezing for 24hr+ with some rain.

I’d imagine your ticket prices are more reasonable but would Mrs Toun Clock keep up with the pies and bovril?

Aye the area that was flooded in front of the stand still frozen. That was always the area of concern. Gutted as I wanted to get to the game and it will cost the club more cash on revenue and costs of more uneaten pies and hospitality etc.

Edited by Heaton

Just now, Heaton said:

Would look cool asf, as long as it was kept clean of course.

As part of paying their dues, the academy players could wash it each week.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

We should rebuild our squad out of glass?

Your stand would match your squad. 

Apologies for the lack of clarity, I'm on the way to a football match (remember them?!)

3 minutes ago, Fife spider said:

Obviously didn’t want to play with their injury list. I live less than 3miles from east end and the frost was gone yesterday.

It was the referee that called it off, not the club.