Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

Who wants to tell him?

Also, Thursday is now expected to never get above freezing temperatures, with a low of -5, according to the BBC. It’s safe to assume our flooded pitch will freeze.

Game will be off. Will be rearranged for 10th Feb.

Thank you. On our current trajectory, by that date, away win very likely. 

PS I always admire people who show their sources but “according to the BBC” isn’t often a good look.

29 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Thank you. On our current trajectory, by that date, away win very likely. 

PS I always admire people who show their sources but “according to the BBC” isn’t often a good look.

It's not like he's quoting a sporting article, it's the weather. 

If it is postponed again then at least going to watch the pitch thaw out and the new patch of turf over the hole root in would be more entertaining than the reverse tie a couple weeks ago. 

Edited by par-adise

30 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

If the game is a certainty to be off this early in the week I hope the clubs are discussing a venue swap for Hampden this week and EEP on 20th April. 

Think 20th April is already at EEP.

The games are at EEP. We've already played you guys twice at Hampden. 

There's genuinely zero chance this game will be on btw. Gives us more time to recover, thankfully. Probably organise a bounce match somewhere just to keep the match fitness ticking. 

Assuming Airdrie get KO'd by Levein's Saints in the Cup, that should leave a free Saturday for that game. But, aye, there is potential for a pile up. 

Was it 2011 when we won the league there was a bit of a mad pile up because of the exceptionally mental weather in December/January? I seem to recall a midweek game almost every week in February and March back then. 

9 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Assuming Airdrie get KO'd by Levein's Saints in the Cup, that should leave a free Saturday for that game. But, aye, there is potential for a pile up. 

Was it 2011 when we won the league there was a bit of a mad pile up because of the exceptionally mental weather in December/January? I seem to recall a midweek game almost every week in February and March back then. 

Think the Queens Park game takes priority for rearranging, as it was originally due to be played first.

As it stands, we’ll have 2 midweek games - one of the rearranged games, plus Inverness. So not too bad right now, assuming we get players back from injury and have a squad that can cope. 

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Between 12th February 2011 and 2nd April 2011 we played 13 league games, so roughly a game every three days for about six weeks.

We won six, drew six and lost one during this period.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Does that include the Keddie game against Morton? 

Chris Smith & Alex Keddie......and we still won the league. Some laugh so it wiz.....